• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
While I was in NY this weekend for melty, we saw a couple dressed as Ryu and Chun-Li.

We all looked at each other, and nodded. We all yelled out "SHORYUKEN!" And then "I'd like some POOOOUND CAKE!"

That and we were drunk :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I really want to play Dissidia, I'll get on that after I beat FF 6 and then 7 (which'll probably take forever LOL).

Mo co-worker was describing the Street Fighter movie made this year and how bad it was and he told me one of the lines in the movie, "You are the milk of this operation...But even milk has an expiration date!". He called it one of the worst speeches ever and I literally laughed my entire lunch break with him about it. I'm still laughing as I type this, that **** made my day.

Also, seeing Bad Boys at 3 am on Saturday slightly inebriated was quite an experience, although the alcohol didn't stop the movie from being pretty awful

NO U FREEZE *****

Only good scene in the movie

and, "You forgot your boarding pass!", was one of the absolute funniest and worst one liners I've ever heard in a movie. I think that Martin Lawrence saying it made it even funnier (because it was soooo bad). Big laughs from that line :laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hahaha yeah that was CRAZY to see yesterday @_@

Read if you feel like it XD:
I'm soooo upset...I was recording teams and during Winners Finals Chaddd started going CRAAAZY [good crazy] and just talkin **** and making jokes and destroying his teammate all too intentionally [this is how badly they were wrecking the other team...but it was a 7 team tourney so whatever haha] and this n**** started moonwalking endlessly in front of the other guy while he was hanging on the edge unsure what to do and Chaddd just kept screamin "J'MONNNNAH! JMON! JMON! *MJ-squeal*...thass ign'rannnt"

****ing GOLD.

And then.

Movie Maker crashed.

The commentary is gone [I think Audacity had a conflict with Movie Maker since I was recording the commentary with Audacity].

And the video file was never fully processed so it won't register properly in editing programs as it's not "indexed" or some bullsh;t. (Can anyone help with that? :()

Worst part?

I didn't even go back to my laptop to check on the vids until AFTER all ten matches [10!!] of the epic teams Grand Finals...so I don't even have any of Grand Finals >_<

Oh well...got some **** singles matches recorded...including my Marth getting destroyed mentally and in-game by a Link first round of winners.

I was so confused. Totally got in my head and had me shook [*needs more tourney experience* :(]

Match 3 I went Pika because I gave up and didn't care about getting 4 stocked as Pika XD

but yeah...more matches will be going up tonight...good stuff ahead! [there would have been a LOT higher competition at this tournament but 10 people got ride-canceled. Florida Brawlers who play Melee had a driver who didn't want to wait around on Day 2 for Melee and top Georgia players got shafted by their promised ride, last minute :(]

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
what time did you guys left anyway :/ ?

I was gonna play melee but I left.. with nkb + others for 3000 chipotles then home
eh its w/e LOL

sooooo thumbs were teaming at shell shocked at fcking some people up right ?? and then getting drunk with shinku and **** :p

chaddd

Smash Lord
hahaha yeah that was CRAZY to see yesterday @_@

Read if you feel like it XD:
I'm soooo upset...I was recording teams and during Winners Finals Chaddd started going CRAAAZY [good crazy] and just talkin **** and making jokes and destroying his teammate all too intentionally [this is how badly they were wrecking the other team...but it was a 7 team tourney so whatever haha] and this n**** started moonwalking endlessly in front of the other guy while he was hanging on the edge unsure what to do and Chaddd just kept screamin "J'MONNNNAH! JMON! JMON! *MJ-squeal*...thass ign'rannnt"

****ing GOLD.

And then.

Movie Maker crashed.

The commentary is gone [I think Audacity had a conflict with Movie Maker since I was recording the commentary with Audacity].

And the video file was never fully processed so it won't register properly in editing programs as it's not "indexed" or some bullsh;t. (Can anyone help with that? :()

Worst part?

I didn't even go back to my laptop to check on the vids until AFTER all ten matches [10!!] of the epic teams Grand Finals...so I don't even have any of Grand Finals >_<

Oh well...got some **** singles matches recorded...including my Marth getting destroyed mentally and in-game by a Link first round of winners.

I was so confused. Totally got in my head and had me shook [*needs more tourney experience* :(]

Match 3 I went Pika because I gave up and didn't care about getting 4 stocked as Pika XD

but yeah...more matches will be going up tonight...good stuff ahead! [there would have been a LOT higher competition at this tournament but 10 people got ride-canceled. Florida Brawlers who play Melee had a driver who didn't want to wait around on Day 2 for Melee and top Georgia players got shafted by their promised ride, last minute :(]
VLC Media Player will automatically index video files for you.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Now I know no one in this thread's got SHIIIT to do, so please help me out.

I just started maining Marth after TO5 and this was my first singles tourney going all Marth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paPi0CtCLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWjubDqvXc

Any help would be appreciated! [there were a few times when nerves made me dsmash instead of dtilt and Isai-drop-fair turned into Fsmash spam for no reason XD]

Shinku

Smash Champion
id say you got a good marth and know what to do. but id say play a little more patient and try figuring out your opponent. you look a little too aggresive, just gotta grab sometimes to slow down the pace.

Top Bottom