• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

HAT

Smash Ace
lol yo yo yo

i either have a sinus infection or SWINE FLU

hell yea. when i return, im gettin all ya'll *****s sick

HAT

Smash Ace
rahahahahaha i can't return any time soon

my random decision to say "**** it" and "why not" and "yeah i'll go to peru" seems to have ****ed me in the ***

ahhhh it's greaaaat.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alex I don't wish it of you, but I think it would be REALLY funny if you got put into a forced labor camp until you were 18, or for life, or something.

What's the drinking age over there? My brother just got back from China not too long ago and I know after 10pm or so they stopped checking ID's, but I know he told me getting into a bar fight is a BAD idea. Police will come, and you don't know where you'll end up.

HAT

Smash Ace
haha. the drinking age is 18, but every law here is completely ignored by every person.

ive been drinking every night.. and the beer is much better than american beer...

also, the beer's been free, cus the guy i came with has been playing at the bar

it's totally awesome. bar fights? I haven't seen one.. lol. everybody's too happy.

btw, frozen, whatever bad blood we had before- i dont give a **** anymore. let's play melee sometime. the past is in the past.

HAT

Smash Ace
hahaha.

yeah i'm gonna run a tournament on the 25th. make the thread for me, tantalus.

and see if you can find a venue for me.

oh yeah. and come to the tournament
and help me run it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hahaha.

yeah i'm gonna run a tournament on the 25th. make the thread for me, tantalus.

and see if you can find a venue for me.

oh yeah. and come to the tournament
and help me run it
can we use the piano man? LOL i don't have a venue...

I've had no luck in this venue finding business

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
we gots that new and improved crack son, yeeeaaah, thanks dawgbowl ^_^

i've been playing a lot of Melee Sheik for some reason, lolz.

Otakon weekend gogogogogogogogo

Frozen

Smash Lord

btw, frozen, whatever bad blood we had before- i dont give a **** anymore. let's play melee sometime. the past is in the past.
I'd like that, I think we've both changed a lot from where we were when we left off. I've already tried to make amends with some Bmores people via pudding. Everyone loves pudding.

And yeah, after 10pm or so in China law just doesn't seem to make a difference anymore. Prostitution is illegal, but you won't get into any trouble for it.

Oh, and I'm sure I missed the discussion on this, but I just saw the whole Ken on survivor thing.

Lulz

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
all i have to say is... most of my stufff is 100 percent gewd, we will find the updates as the day goes on...

btw ya'll

bmore got jv 5 stocked this week...

bugidum chicitum peace

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Make it melee hat!!! Fux brawl. Greg and i played melee for 15 hours nonstop yesterday. Does that happen with brawl???

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
yeah um, thread title too serious. ;_;

i'm actually stationed at a temporary outpost in VA for the time being, i was just curious though; any of you guys going to C3 on the 25th? i'm seeing about trying to make it out there.....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Going to NC for HERB I believe. Thread title to be changed after HERBmore is over. Next SypherPhoenix biweekly Rez, see if you can make it! I think it's August the 6th. That's VA, near Chu (FairFax?)?

I forgot an entire load of my clothing in the washer the other night. Seriously. >___>

chillindude829

Smash Master
shinku did you see sexy luigi at otakon

omg, i was specifically looking for hot cosplaying *****es to take pics w/ cuz i was drunk as **** and i didnt see her

then i see a pic of her on korns facebook and im like F*CK

Shinku

Smash Champion
nah chillin i wish i did. like every smasher was drunk as hell at otakon except for me. btw i finally got a stick for my 360, its the same as yours. im surprised to how good it is, i can do all the daigo sexy stuff consistenty. sf4 is like 10 times more fun with a stick, (duhhh)

chillindude829

Smash Master
alvarez what exactly was i supposed to be looking for in that video, lol

and shinku yea its a lot better with a stick. you shoulda saved up money and got a stick with sanwa buttons though, i hate the regular ex2 buttons, you gotta mash the **** out of em

Reioumu

Smash Lord
alvarez what exactly was i supposed to be looking for in that video, lol

and shinku yea its a lot better with a stick. you shoulda saved up money and got a stick with sanwa buttons though, i hate the regular ex2 buttons, you gotta mash the **** out of em
Chillin, stop being a scrub and just buy new buttons. They're pretty easy to put in an EX2. At least you're not changing the stick itself, which I believe is a little harder in the EX2. Though I'm using an SFIV SE stick with Seimitsu buttons and a Sanwa JLF stick and that **** is running awesome. I'm going to be dual modding mine to work with the PS2 as well. I have an InPin PS2->PS3 converter (The best one out there) so I can play Guilty Gear, any PC fighter. XBOX or PS3 versions of Blazblue, works for all PS2 or PC versions of Melty Blood (Actress Again coming out soon!!!) or if a friend wants to use it for SF4 it will work for 360/PS3/PC. I still need to change the art on the stick from the SF4 art to BB though. But yes. Every 2d fighter is better with stick.

Honestly, if you have to "mash" your buttons. Something is bad with that stick :/
-Rei

Top Bottom