• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yeah guys who is ready for tomorrow!

i'm at a yard sale! hahahahahah

and yeah this week has been... insane but bmore is not dead, just seperated by land and water!

turbo will be less prevelant, but i will still make my special appearances till i find a way back up in the area fo gewd!

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah i agree with rei, you really dont have to mash the buttons on most sticks, but knowing you chillin, you prolyl just get pissed off after losing and just beat your stick to a point where its responding bad LOL. hori is a good brand though, i use to know alot about sticks but that was a long time ago.

i also want to design my stick and make it look sexay. btw i was gonna go to c3 but starts a 5 pm? shiit, i gotta things to do, *****es to see etc.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Well hori sticks are great for the most part. Though usually their best line is the Hori Real Arcade Pro series. PS3 users should preorder this puppy.

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Arcade-P..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1248544964&sr=8-1

119.99 full sanwa parts, should be EXTREMELY easy to mod if the insides are anything like the HRAP2 SA's (which the outside is near identical)

I personally don't like EX2's since they move around so much when I use them. I prefer using a heavier stick. Which the SFIV SE is a little on the light side, but still big enough. The HRAP series are perfect for the size/weight, as is the SFIV TE.

If only I had more patience to vector this whole thing. I would make it my stick art in a flash. To make it more crisp and look 1000 times more sexy. Button holes aren't shown because I'm using clear Seimitsu buttons and putting the art inside.

yeah i agree with rei, you really dont have to mash the buttons on most sticks, but knowing you chillin, you prolyl just get pissed off after losing and just beat your stick to a point where its responding bad LOL. hori is a good brand though, i use to know alot about sticks but that was a long time ago.

i also want to design my stick and make it look sexay. btw i was gonna go to c3 but starts a 5 pm? shiit, i gotta things to do, *****es to see etc.
Well, you do need to mash your buttons if you want to get out of a dizzy faster. However, on reaction most people will do it really hard (I think everyone would actually) since you're panicked to not get ***** even moreso.
-Rei

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I should change the thread name, but I suddenly don't have a ****ing clue as to what it should be when it's my turn. Chillin! Suggestion!

Lobos

Smash Master
I was actually trying to take a pic of her *** because you could see her *** cheeks in that short skirt but w/e

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
coming soon to theatres.....a heartwarming, charming story of friendship......the BMore movie. starring:

Brad Pitt as DK Smash "no really, i quit smoking"
Matt Damon as TurboGilman "it's that turbeezy sheeyit"
Jack Black as Todd / FakeKraid "ar tornelico is the deepest, most profound...."
Don Cheadle as BTree " WHAT OF IT"
Will Smith as Rez " i don't even play this game!"
Jeff Goldblum as HAT "cigarette?"
Ben Affleck as Charles Nooooo "possibly maybe i was thinking it'd be kind of cricious."
Brandon Mufugga as himself " OH YEEAAAAAAHhhhhhhhHHHHH"
Steve H as that guy who laughs at Brandon "LOL"
Mila Kunis as Maria "brawl plus sucks!"
Michael Cera as Atomsk "Jason, GO LAY DOWN, you're drunk!"
Arnold Schwarzenegger as DosV "so see basically i will falco ditto you, first to five, FD only, ten dollars..."
Ashton Kutcher as NightmareKornKid "no homo man but I WILL SUCK YO DEECK"
Macauley Culkin as M2K "i couldn't grab the edge of the balcony"
Keanu Reeves as G-Reg "P-Zones....?"

smashing its way into your hearts in 2010

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL Rez. I would not pay to see that movie. But I would download it. BTW Brandon is trying to get in contact with you! And Shaun and Matt as well! He doesn't have anyone's aim or number.

And I'm tempted to name the thread "In Atomsk we trust". But instead I feel compelled to just name it "PM DOSV about Falco dittos MMs".

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
coming soon to theatres.....a heartwarming, charming story of friendship......the BMore movie. starring:

Brad Pitt as DK Smash "no really, i quit smoking"
Matt Damon as TurboGilman "it's that turbeezy sheeyit"
Jack Black as Todd / FakeKraid "ar tornelico is the deepest, most profound...."
Don Cheadle as BTree " WHAT OF IT"
Will Smith as Rez " i don't even play this game!"
Jeff Goldblum as HAT "cigarette?"
Ben Affleck as Charles Nooooo "possibly maybe i was thinking it'd be kind of cricious."
Brandon Mufugga as himself " OH YEEAAAAAAHhhhhhhhHHHHH"
Steve H as that guy who laughs at Brandon "LOL"
Mila Kunis as Maria "brawl plus sucks!"
Michael Cera as Atomsk "Jason, GO LAY DOWN, you're drunk!"
Arnold Schwarzenegger as DosV "so see basically i will falco ditto you, first to five, FD only, ten dollars..."
Ashton Kutcher as NightmareKornKid "no homo man but I WILL SUCK YO DEECK"
Macauley Culkin as M2K "i couldn't grab the edge of the balcony"
Keanu Reeves as G-Reg "P-Zones....?"

smashing its way into your hearts in 2010
If it existed....Maybe

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Dude kof xii is amazing, its gonna be way too good!

Sad thing is nobody in the ****in states is gonna play it!

Azen it is our job to get people to play this janx!

Other than that, the movie cast is hilarious, and arnold as dosv? I mean who doesn't want arnold to play dosv!

And my vote for the next thread is ... I will come up with one, I approve of the current way too much to say no!

Played marvel this week as well... Iceman bb into ice hail, into gamma crush is way too good for low tier battles!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Arnold is too loud for DOSV though.

I've just seen some glitchy stuff in KOFXII console release. The arcade version looked fine from what I saw though.

I need to get Mahvel, but I don't have a HAPP stick for it :/
-Rei

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
BB is ok but its nothing to get excited about, at least not to me. As a KoF fan at heart, it is very enjoyable.

Bmore Humid

cus its hot outside >_>

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
I am excited about BB, kof, and mahvel baby!

This is an exciting time to be a fighting game fan, I don't know about anyone else but I will play all, probably least BB but that's cause people I know rnt playing it a whole lot...

I wanna play it though, crap man I wanna play anything, I will play garou, BB, melee, kof, 3s, cvs, dammit I just wanna play, over a week and not any competition...

Wish my phone didn't crap out I wanted to go to chus soooooo badly....

Oh well the return of turbogilman will happen eventually

Top Bottom