• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Anyone wanna play some + tonight? New nightly out, and we're converting to PSA so we're now able to do a lot of stuff we've been waiting on for a while. For example, Captain Falcon has friction so he doesn't slide around like an idiot, Jiggs has more aerial mobility so she feels more like Jiggs, Fox has JC-able shines (at the expense of his EZ dair combos), Ganon can cancel his utilt before the explosion so he can use the windbox, tether grabs have been sped up a bit in general and can now grab characters out of hitstun, Marth has been completely reworked, Sonic's Homing Attack got reworked, and some other smaller things. Keep in mind a lot of this stuff is experimental and may not make it into an official build. But it should be fun to try this stuff out.

Anyways I got nothing to do tonight and I'm really bored, but I don't feel like driving all the way down to C3.
**** I can't today, friend is back in town visiting since he moved to Cali, maybe next time. I will check out the new build though.

Rez 64

Smash Rookie

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
wait... pyrolee is unretired...

needs to get people to play 3s again... omg hahahhahahahahahahahah

and greg, polymar is fine man, don't think that you can't play your character, find a really good teammate for him though...

i mean cash/roll is one of the craziest teams i have seen... and they are both 'bad' characters

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thats another meep, theres like, a west coast Meep that is pretty much an imposter. i bet our meep is not only better but has the earlier join date.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm afraid not. It was glitchy and we couldn't get it to work right so it was removed.

Ness has some other neat things now though. His dsmash sends at a nasty low angle, and Psi Magnet has a huge windbox and superarmor on the startup. Much fun!

HAT

Smash Ace
HEY BMORE

check out phoenix, the band! it's tight indie ****. props to jim

and uh.. yeah! keep up the good work!

edit- and to answer your question, yes. gay babies.

edit2- maybe not the one on the right. he's just fat as hell

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
charles noooooooooooooooooo!

on a better note than charles making people upset(thanks for the otakon badges!)

i have a job again, and a whip is coming in the next few days....

anyone know what that means?!?

the return of turbogilman is going to happen, watch out for me when i strike biiiiiatttches!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dammit Vik, today was the last day this week where I could've done something. Now I'm busy till next Tuesday :ohwell:

Top Bottom