• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

Kief

Smash Ace
i go above and beyond by blowing the ballon up with one of my bombs, and sometimes popping it from across the stage with an arrow :)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Everytime you pop the balloon, a child is born somewhere. Everyone likes children, they are the center of all that is truly evil in this world. We admire their evilness.

So pop the balloon if you want more evil kids.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Everytime you pop the balloon, a child is born somewhere. Everyone likes children, they are the center of all that is truly evil in this world. We admire their evilness.

So pop the balloon if you want more evil kids.

By the time they grow up to be evil adults, they'll all probably be sent off to some new war thousands of miles away. And by then, nobody will even bother to pop that balloon and have to do that all over again.

Oceans14

Smash Rookie
we are all drawn to pop the balloon because every time you do, your brawl count on the records menu unexplainably goes up by one...

Narukari

Smash Journeyman
The balloon actually saved a person from dying from my Snake uptilt in the middle of the tournament. I was pissed, but I still ended up winning the match.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Those jokes are getting old.
Write new material.

AlKrauser

Smash Cadet
the ballon holds an item when items are on. And it can cost u the match. You are about to back air your opponent but you hit the balloon, they have time to react and u-air u, killing you and making you lose a 10,000 dollar tournament.

Top Bottom