• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
So. Its the Bakery lulz.

ADHD won SNES. He took out Ally in Grand Finals, 3-1 him in both sets, and beat M2K in losers finals 3-2.

WUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT.

This is exactly what we need. First there was M2K hype (actually there always has been hype with him involved xD). Ally appeared on the Scene and he caused hype. Will ADHD be the next hype 0.o? Each major tourney something unexpected happens xD

I gotta see this...

The results have been put in somewhere? Videos?
The typical rule seems to be that the results never come out till mid day of the day following the tournament. And vids slowly released over the next week. High quality ones take longer. So for now, no. You'll probably be able to find the streamed stuff if you search for it. But the stream sucked from the moments I saw of it. The weird thing of the stream seemed to be how it was viewed. Really badly. The matches were displayed on a projector, and the stream was of the matches displayed on the projector at a weird angle. So you can hardly tell what was going on. At least it wasn't laggy like Apex.

I'm more interested in the results than anything. But typicially it's just numbers and never the brackets.

Tennet

Smash Champion
This is exactly what we need. First there was M2K hype (actually there always has been hype with him involved xD). Ally appeared on the Scene and he caused hype.Insert mikeHAZE hype here Will ADHD be the next hype 0.o? Each major tourney something unexpected happens xD
Look at the bold in the quote Velox...

I dont' start for another 2 weeks lul. And I have easy classes this year I would say. Physics, World Literature, Psych, Calc, Accounting/Finaces and a langauge. Oh and I have a couple of computer classes that I forgot the names of.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I started school next week. I'm still able to get lots of Brawl practice during the school week. Luckily, some of the best in my state go to my school. So expect to get even better!

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm going to a tourney this weekend in Indianian. All the best falco's in the midwest are going to be there... Denzi and Clowsui you guys should come. Champ, Arty, and I will be there. Who else is in the midwest that mains falco?

I main Falco in the midwest, but I cannot even get to a tourney local let alone Indiana.

Wang rhymes with Bang. Said twice you get BangBang which reminds me of BamBam from that ancient Flintstones cartoon. Therefore I dup Wangston with the nickname of WangWang. Cause he'll bangbang you to the next blast zone :laugh:

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
I started school next week. I'm still able to get lots of Brawl practice during the school week. Luckily, some of the best in my state go to my school. So expect to get even better!
He has predicted the future, traveled into the future, and returned to us in one post.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I main Falco in the midwest, but I cannot even get to a tourney local let alone Indiana.

Wang rhymes with Bang. Said twice you get BangBang which reminds me of BamBam from that ancient Flintstones cartoon. Therefore I dup Wangston with the nickname of WangWang. Cause he'll bangbang you to the next blast zone :laugh:

What's stopping you from going to tournaments?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm at college :). So I get a lot of good smash practice in.

.....and lots of work :(. I already got a quiz friday and a 200 word assignment in spanish.
along with a couple IT assignments. Its only the second day for goodness sakes :(

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL, high school! You'll guys love college soo much better! I'm in my second year already. If you know the right people, your Brawl skills will never go rusty!

wangston

Smash Lord
LOL, high school! You'll guys love college soo much better! I'm in my second year already. If you know the right people, your Brawl skills will never go rusty!
what he said.

I went oos for college and I met my roommate on smashboards. Turns out he is best in state. I know the snake match up all to well cause of Kenneth. We played for hours everyday and we would always have a smashfest in our dorm. We would have like 8 people and it's barely enough room for two people :laugh:

When your checking out colleges smash is something you should look up. Nothing beats moving into an all new smash scene.

Top Bottom