• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
o.o I'm gonna come here more often so I can be a broomer :)

Oh yeah, to prove my worthy-ness, Kuro, I need to show you something that's pretty sweet, and I'm pretty sure hasn't been done, so when you get the chance we gotta play again
I'll try going to HOBO. I have no Wii atm, since it won't read any of my games.

Xyro might take me though, he's pretty cool in person as well, lives only 5 minutes away to. :)
What about'em?

On another note, I might be quittin brawl since I don't have a Wii that can read my games atm.

Yay! . .
King, I'm not sure. Might be because of the laser, but when I put a game in, it starts reading, it starts making this noise that its hitting against the plates of it, and then ends up stopping after it does it 3 times.

Ozz told me I should send it in, guess that's what I'll do. And Ozz, Papa Allan was right lulz, we knew you'd be back. <3

Go to Marth forums, and look at Mr. R's videos. FUGGIN BEAST.
I guess your gullible, eh.

I don't think they even have a dental camp. <.<

So yeah, no Wii for awhile.
If only, if only, the Woodpeckers cried/sighed, the bark on the tree was as tough as the sky. HOLES was a good movie.

And yeah, I can't send my Wii in anymore since I messed with it, so I'm ****ed.

But I have a pink name at least. :D And red, PM it to me daw? ;)

wangston

Smash Lord
I messed my wii up once....

I stuck an sd card in the cd slot... I was working on my falco texture and I had to go up and down the stairs from my wii to the comp to check the adjustments on the texture. I was on the phone at the time so I really wasn't paying attention and just bent over and without looking stuck the card in the cd slot. However I got it fixed, I had cr4sh bring a triwing screw for me and I opened the wii up and got the card out. It was stuck on the plastic claws that pull in the cd.

The moral of the store is don't talk on the phone will checking edits on your texture.

I'm thinking to myself that the one with hylian is so wrong. It needs a female image for nana. Then, I scroll down to M2K and literally LMAO. xDDD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Awwww Inui looks so harmless. ^___^

kek

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
All Metas look harmless and adorable. :/

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Velox is stalking me doo. :(

Teran, have you done any moderating yet? Lulz.

I like Fancy Diddy. But green suit wraps all.

FALCON2GUD.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Also just noticed, but in that pic doesn't M2K look like a pissed off Toby Maguire?

Tennet

Smash Champion
that will be a while... as of now my mom says even when i'm 18 and a legal adult i can't do what i want... when will she realize that i can.. i think my parents will find a way to force me somehow... soooo stupid

Denzi

Smash Master
that will be a while... as of now my mom says even when i'm 18 and a legal adult i can't do what i want... when will she realize that i can.. i think my parents will find a way to force me somehow... soooo stupid
That sucks. Mine are tightening down on me now that school's starting back up.

Also: Bored of M2K. That was fast.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Until you're financially free from your parents, they can always make you do what they want.

Top Bottom