• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Tennet

Smash Champion
hey marths what would be a cool ringtone?? i don't care, it could be a dog barking for all i care anything even stuff that some people would laugh about and others want to kill you, like playing a meme i don't care just give me ideas!
would be appreciated =)

Tennet

Smash Champion
i quoted it from the marth boards...

just anything really, i have actual music to stuff like snake's codec, or sounds from mario/zelda...
i need a hands off my bread ringtone.

Tennet

Smash Champion
depends, what phone you have and i don't have my new phone yet, just making the ringtones... hit me up on aim i guess

*dying

It is a lot worse now. I think it might be in part that anything regarding Falco is pretty much known. No one might be maining him anymore thus the lack of questions. Or people are just lazy at posting on SWF <_<

The other reason is the end of summer is coming soon. School/college have already begun for most.

If this social thread wasn't here, I bet the Falco boards would assume a more "dead" like appearence a long time ago.

Denzi

Smash Master
*dying

It is a lot worse now. I think it might be in part that anything regarding Falco is pretty much known. No one might be maining him anymore thus the lack of questions. Or people are just lazy at posting on SWF <_<

The other reason is the end of summer is coming soon. School/college have already begun for most.

If this social thread wasn't here, I bet the Falco boards would assume a more "dead" like appearence a long time ago.
^All of this is truth.

WE NEED A STAGE DISCUSSION THEARD OR ANOTHER MATCH-UP DISCUSSION STARTED!!!

I vote we do samus next.
We don't necessarily suck, we just aren't as good. Deal with that sad fact of life my friend.
But papa, I don't want to believe this. A man can change his stars, right? The White Falco can be as good as the Black Falco. (props to who ever gets the whole "changing your stars" bit)

M@v

Subarashii!
*CLEAR*(zaps life into the falco boards)

I REALLY should get active here. I pretty much have been lurking...

We don't necessarily suck, we just aren't as good. Deal with that sad fact of life my friend.
Sethlon says hi.

Also, would anyone care if I made a Falco player finder thread? Most boards have them and I made the fox boards one(It got combined with another thread).

Velox says high to the elusive Sethlon. Falco player thread fine in my books. Another portion to add to our boards. We should steal more stuff from other boards <_< >_>

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I play Falco like a black man boss.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
M@V, we already have a player finder thread.
Search is borked for me, but it's been dead for a loooooong time

Also, I move that white Falco players are fancier.

Funny how a the falco boards got active all of a sudden ^.^

I must find this player finder. If it's dead that means we needed a new one anyway.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm lowered my post counts per day by a lot. Due to the fact I was on vacation for two weeks then moved into my dorm a day after. Lol, no time for me.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I smell gay buttsex and Teran.

Other then that, I started fasting today since I'm muslim, and first day is over finally. :)

Top Bottom