• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Jon?

Smash Champion
eh i did okay, got karn in losers, i gave him a run for his money. i think ill do much better at bills.
I'm looking over the brackets. Looked like you had a pretty rough one. I'm actually good friends with Flamingo, the MK you lost to in the first round. I'm pretty good friends with him and we both go to the same school. So he has a decent amount of Falco practice, lol.

M@v

Subarashii!

200? That's terrible.

/sarcasm.

I'm a Junior in high school and I'm taking third year college French >_@ Crazy class.
your missing the point. first week of college is supposed to be easy. im sure the multipage papers are coming

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm looking over the brackets. Looked like you had a pretty rough one. I'm actually good friends with Flamingo, the MK you lost to in the first round. I'm pretty good friends with him and we both go to the same school. So he has a decent amount of Falco practice, lol.
I figured. What with bill and omni shifting the brackets I figured the SC players would get screwed. but flamingo seemed like a pretty cool guy, for an MK main.

Jon?

Smash Champion
My bracket seemed rigged too.

It was: 1st round G&W, 2nd round State's best Snake, 3rd round State's best Wolf/MK, 4th round State's best Diddy/Marth.

Flamingo's a pretty cool guy, he just plays really gay lol.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

It was: 1st round G&W, 2nd round State's best Snake, 3rd round State's best Wolf/MK, 4th round State's best Diddy/Marth.

Seemed rigged, lol.
GaW is easy if he doesnt know falco, else youre screwed, yeey for zero suit.

But yeah, fighting states best is :urg:

Jon?

Smash Champion
Rigged or not, I managed to get through my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round. I managed to beat the 4th round Diddy in a game but then he came back with Marth to win the set. Unfortunately, the tournament couldn't finish, but I was pretty sure I was gonna go far. When it ended, I was in Loser's Semis.

Jon?

Smash Champion
It was at my friend's parent's house. His parents said everyone had to be gone by midnight-ish. What we thought was gonna be a 20-25 man B+ and regular Brawl tourny, turned out to be a 40+ event. That just lead to time restraints from the start.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Yeah it was. Bleach was doing it for me, <3.

lolol. Bloodcross cries over errthangggg. I saw his rant in results thread lol. Alottta' people were right, he does act like a lil kid.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I got 9th at Viridian City.
Highest placing Falco.
Bloodcross is dropping Falco :(
link results :D
Also, bloodcross' style wasn't really falco like, while original I think he's better off with another character if he thinks it suits his style better.

Bleachigo is now officially a Pokemon Master

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lol idk what i placed.. the brackets were erased or something.. i musta got 17th or one place higher.. idk. i lost to atomsk again =( i have a kirby complex.. then lost to an olimar.. i HATE OLIMAR!! FAK , ur lucky bleachigo, u didnt face em lol. i lose to characters who seemingly **** falco.. but idk, i took Icy Light to game three so im happy.. both last stock over 100%.. i just get nervous, idk what to do fighting onlimars..

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

haha. Those NC guys are always fooling with brackets, i hear. Karn was by far my favorite person i met. His beard was amazing.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Will you be at Billfest? It'd be cool to meet another good Falco player in the Atlantic South area.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I will be going unless something stupid comes up last second. It's still a month away, so I'll be able to sort things out.

What do you look like so I can spot you out next time? lol. I was the really cool and only Asian guy at Omni's.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I will be going unless something stupid comes up last second. It's still a month away, so I'll be able to sort things out.

What do you look like so I can spot you out next time? lol. I was the really cool and only Asian guy at Omni's.
ill be the guy with this smug look on his face

clowsui

Smash Legend
attention all the falco people who actually care about me, champ and wangston (aka nobody, lol):

we're all going to be attendance in an event in cincinnati. i believe iriskong is going to be there too. with any luck we'll all land spots near top 10 or in top 10. i know i'm aiming for that level. i'm also money matching the second best diddy in all of the mw (count) and wangston and i are going to play a set (i'm probably going marth or sheik though, screw dittos...super gay). champ and i will probably provide moral support for one another the whole way, and i'll probably be cheering for wangston and iris. hopefully we can get some vids up. i know that wangston will be saving bunches of replays for upload, so look forward to new vids of mw falco madness!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Good Luck, clowsui! Represent that Falco! How many people do you think will be at attendance at this tourny?

I also have a pretty big tourny next month. It's a very popular in-state tourny that brought around 60+ players for Brawl last time (got 9th place that time).

wangston

Smash Lord
MI is op. I played lain in pools yesterday, his ic's are too good. Any time I would do stuff to his popo he would have his nana come and hit me, he's not like other ic's that sit there and take it. Though I had a sexy gimp on him and I only got 2 stocked. The 2nd match he went marth, I was working him lol. I was a stock up, then he did dancing blade, and what I think happened was I was di'ing up and i must have used my jump cause it knocked me off the stage and I didn't have one, I died at 45% :(

Iris has gotten much better. I didn't get to play him but he beat a lot of people I didn't think he was going to beat. I played him at the mwc championships a few months back and he was a scrub lol, but I think he said he just started playing a few weeks ago.

clowsui good luck with count. I lost to him 0-2 in pools and then I played him 1st round of brackets WTF 1-2, they were all really close games. I had no idea Diddy's over B was a good move, it has so much priority.

Top Bottom