• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
MI is op. I played lain in pools yesterday, his ic's are too good. Any time I would do stuff to his popo he would have his nana come and hit me, he's not like other ic's that sit there and take it. Though I had a sexy gimp on him and I only got 2 stocked. The 2nd match he went marth, I was working him lol. I was a stock up, then he did dancing blade, and what I think happened was I was di'ing up and i must have used my jump cause it knocked me off the stage and I didn't have one, I died at 45% :(
Tap jump on: 0
Tap jump off: 2

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yo guys, I'm modding you too now.

This way, since Mini Mic and I live in like opposite timezones, we'll pretty much have the place covered round the clock.

Anyway, you'll know who to come to if somethings up.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@wangston: so long as i'm playing with 100% technical accuracy and i'm completely ON my mental game (i'm having jitters right now thinking of the tournament, which is a great sign), this will be VERY close. our match will be quite close too, i'm pretty sure. iris...i can't wait to play him haha...champ i can't wait to see again. wangston this will be the first time in half a year we've seen each other's falcos. yours might be better b/c more exp but you know me, hella smart ;) so we'll see.

@denzi: i'm playing dittos if i meet champ or wangston in bracket, if i meet iris since i know nothing about his falco i'm not sure. it depends on how well i'm playing with the other two characters...if i'm on point with sheik she's definitely a possibility.

details:

michigan is ALL going to be there
it's an arcade so our venue fee pays for freeplay too (****)
i'm bringing a camera so i will probably have a great montage for you guys
we're looking right now at about 50+ attendance
pools are going to be hard as hell, dunno if there's death pools or not
we're probably going to have recording setups there
afterwards everybody's going clubbing...i'm underage but i can't wait for the stories from that

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Teran, I still love you.

Wangston/Clowsui/other Falco's goingn to MI Tourney, good luck. Yall gawt dis shiz. :)

wangston

Smash Lord
the tourney is in ohio >_> not MI...

I think I'm going to spend lots of time playing arcade games. To bad they don't have a Donkey Kong machine or else I would set a new world record. Though they have a tetris arcade game... mm to anyone there :D Also a punchout machine :D

This tourney is going to be soooo much fun.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wangston has the right idea about this tourney

arty quiieet don't remind me of the fact that i'm in high school and in marching band and without a wii...the triple d!ck when it comes to being good at brawl loool

tbqh i think i'm a little worse than wangston? if i'm playing 100% i dunno how good i am though, i don't think i've ever managed to use all my smarts while playing x_x not trying to be cocky but i've never been completely satisfied with the way i've played in a match and used all my observation + reaction skills at the same time...so at 100% i'm probably around champ's level, maybe a little higher? IDK : ( either way i wanna play you

Yeah, I decided I'm going to quit Brawl for the time being. Simply doing online stuff isn't helping me any. I need to get some offline stuff going. The problem is that will not be happening for at least another year. So until next summer, I am quitting brawl.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
your quitting brawl, and ive decided to work four times as hard at it lately, my mission is to get into the FBR.

the universe works in mysterious ways.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not in the FBR, but I can control this place. Teehee.

Not to mention, I can see and edit all posts in FBR anyway. Incidentally, I did that not so long ago. <3

wangston

Smash Lord
what's so great about the fbr? I just think it's a bunch of nerds talking about falco ;). I would only take advice from a few of the people in the fbr.

wangston

Smash Lord
of course i'm only kidding. There really isn't much you can do with brawl. New stupid situational techniques. If only there was a guide on falco mind games and playing smart...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
of course i'm only kidding. There really isn't much you can do with brawl. New stupid situational techniques. If only there was a guide on falco mind games and playing smart...
i was thinking about maybe writing something about mindgames, but the problem is there is so diffrent for every player. because we all think diffrently.

wangston

Smash Lord
i was thinking about maybe writing something about mindgames, but the problem is there is so diffrent for every player. because we all think diffrently.
not only that you don't want people to know your mind games they will figure them out.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Mod powers are top tier. Every time I'm at Seibrik's house, I use his name and jump around all of the back rooms....

Not really, but I've thought about it.

Jon?

Smash Champion
What's with everyone having the pink names with "pranked!" underneath it? I just noticed those just now, lol.

Top Bottom