• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
King, I'm not sure. Might be because of the laser, but when I put a game in, it starts reading, it starts making this noise that its hitting against the plates of it, and then ends up stopping after it does it 3 times.

Ozz told me I should send it in, guess that's what I'll do. And Ozz, Papa Allan was right lulz, we knew you'd be back. <3

Go to Marth forums, and look at Mr. R's videos. FUGGIN BEAST.
Mr r lives 10 mins walking from my home =D

He would've won TSL4 if he wasn't playing so bad : (

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mr r lives 10 mins walking from my home =D

He would've won TSL4 if he wasn't playing so bad : (
Good johns stuff, why don't you play him? D: GET MATCHES RECORDED SOONNEH.

:)

Kaos didn't look like he knew that matchup at all though.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Good johns stuff, why don't you play him? D: GET MATCHES RECORDED SOONNEH.

:)

Kaos didn't look like he knew that matchup at all though.
Marcbri could've won but I think he doesn't know the matchup, but ramin played horrendeus.

Ok no johns, but I have no recorder and always when something is recorded I suck :bee:

He knows your options before you do : (

Oh and he's terribly busy, he can't even come to Germany with me and some friends this weekend for CiB.
I'll see how well I place there, I expect Gregs to go top3 and I hope I'll get out of pools as I don't want to expect to much from myself : (

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Yee.

I was searching the Xat Flirt, not for girls, cuz I get them eazy :pimp:, but just for the lulz.

I SAW THIS DOO SAYING; 'If you wanna cyber hit 696969'. I disguised myself as a girl, and started talking to him. He started posting pics of himself.

He has a 5 inch cawk.

Good ****.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
You loafin'

This is how it went.

Kuro:Cyber with meh nugguh
Me:U ghey
Kuro:pLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Me:hellz no
Kuro:Comon ET! I've been yearning for your humongous **** ever since I've met you
Me:Hm......I suppose your babydick Guyanese self hasn't seen much big **** in a while.....since yer momz(ooo good read)
Kuro:Yesh.
Me:Meh...

I can't post intelligently at all during the late hours of the night...I'm gonna regret this >_<

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You loafin'

This is how it went.

Kuro:Cyber with meh nugguh
Me:U ghey
Kuro:pLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Me:hellz no
Kuro:Comon ET! I've been yearning for your humongous **** ever since I've met you
Me:Hm......I suppose your babydick Guyanese self hasn't seen much big **** in a while.....since yer momz(ooo good read)
Kuro:Yesh.
Me:Meh...

I can't post intelligently at all during the late hours of the night...I'm gonna regret this >_<

Tennet

Smash Champion
yay i can DACUS now, just not everytime but I can get the 1/2 of FD one most of the time yay for breaks at band camp!

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Marcbri could've won but I think he doesn't know the matchup, but ramin played horrendeus.

Ok no johns, but I have no recorder and always when something is recorded I suck :bee:

He knows your options before you do : (

Oh and he's terribly busy, he can't even come to Germany with me and some friends this weekend for CiB.
I'll see how well I place there, I expect Gregs to go top3 and I hope I'll get out of pools as I don't want to expect to much from myself : (

nah, he outplayed me xD. but this motivates me a lot to go to more international tournaments and all those things. Anyways that: he played horrendeus and still won it's pretty harsh :/ specially because I think he wasn't, but I just was better at punishing things that Kaos didn't punish xD. but well, let's not talk more about this.

Good luck at cib to you and Gregs. Gregs win that tournament!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Do you mind if I add your vids to Video Thread Marc, or naw?

Good **** though. And gl Xonar and Gregs. :)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
sure, add them.

Gregs is in loser bracket at cib and may have falco dittos with loser getting 7th ( waiting for blub vs biggad to finish) just like it happened at TSL xD. I hope he wins this time lol. ( I'd like you to get top 3 because it's impossible to win with Istudy's climbers there xD)

Xonar got 17th I think, that's really good if you only wanted to make it to brackets.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol, I got a infraction for Mic_128 for censor dodging. It's your fault ET :(

And thanks for the updates.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
That post with those image insults, one say "According to this, You're ****ing gay! :D"

<.<

And Dojo won OHSNAP, 3-0ed Razer in GF.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar got 17th I think, that's really good if you only wanted to make it to brackets.
Got 17th yeah, but they let me play iStud second bracket match in winners, I would've get top10 if it wasn't that way.
My friend got 2 easy wins in winners, then got thrown out and got 17th too -_-

Well at least I know how high I can get, even if it doesn't show on paper.
I feel legit :laugh:

Gregs got fourth, IIRC.

I thrown out 6 meta knights, btw. All them nubs counter pick MK against me and I **** them badly. Also nobody banned jungle japes. I even ran the clock on a MK on jungle, then because of a mistake the time was on 9 minutes, but I realized that when 1 min was left so I got a host and we played the played the last minute. Laser > nado, Fsmash > drillrush.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Fixed.

He 4-0'd French's best player Kaos, who won TSL4 (a big tournament with some tougher competition).
Grab = death, he can do them perfectly even under pressure. But screwups always happen rite.
Wow, he must have improved huh?
Never seen his ICs though.

Fixed.

He 4-0'd French's best player Kaos, who won TSL4 (a big tournament with some tougher competition).
Grab = death, he can do them perfectly even under pressure. But screwups always happen rite.
Can he with stand the pressure that is mikeHAZE's yelling :ohwell:

Top Bottom