• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You have to beat Ally in a set once to get on that list.

Or what ET said. As well as impregnating Teran with your seed, cept, he's still lost on the voyage he went to. Rarely gets on anymore . .

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
But... but... but... I wanna be on that list too and I live in mother****ing Europe. That's unfaaaaaair...
I live in europe and I'm on the list.

I just illusioned to America, 3stocked him, and flew back. I dropped some tiers because I didn't impregnate nobody.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I see that everyone is out at camp. I personally find that going to camp helped me alot with brawl and falco. But then again not everyone gets to play Jon? when theyre at camp lol.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I guess your gullible, eh.

I don't think they even have a dental camp. <.<

So yeah, no Wii for awhile.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
erickGM14

The one who started the "No Maps" Thread in the Falco boards.

(If you need to know, his name is Erick) [I don't consider any NJ Falco better than the other, we all play very differently and thats that.]

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Thanks, and it wasn't about who was better.

JG just uploaded some vids of him vs. Shadow. Did you get any recorded?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Aw.

NOT EVEN VS. ZUCCO? NOT LEGIT BRUH. :'(

I like how pros post more in Backroom then here, but its all good, <3 them anyways.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Shhh....secret stuff is secret!

But yeah, I'll try to get something in by the end of this summer, I hate not having something up. It makes me feel un-legit.
(idk if I mentioned this, but I beat him :):):))

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
dapuff was trash talked by doom, who is 16 (like me), and then he apperently trash talked Atomsk about personal things and Atomsk made the threat...

It's none of my business, but I honestly don't care, I'm still riding my hype train :) lololz

Top Bottom