• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
The footstool is guaranted. You can just try it out.
Maybe there's enough Time to Roll if you Platform cancel. But if you Platform Drop, there's no Way to Roll Away.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I just dont see the footstool being guaranteed. i want to believe you, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut i just have a lot of trouble believing it

> needs frame data

I feel like the pkmn creators right now when trying to figure out more pokemon forms to create. I mean, we already got pokemon of human emotions and the god pkmn, what is next?

Hey beedrill beedrill,
The persian and the weedle,
The miltank bounced over the lunatone,
The little growlithe growled to see such sport,
And the nidorans ran away with their love.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Pokemon are treated like fish.

There are tuna and tuna. Salmon and salmon. Fish and fish.

Pokemons is technically correct, seeing as you are speaking of more than one species of Pokemon. However from the English Dubbing and the original Japanese, it's a singular plural.

So you'd say "Look at all the Pikachu!"

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
Pokemon are treated like fish.

There are tuna and tuna. Salmon and salmon. Fish and fish.

Pokemons is technically correct, seeing as you are speaking of more than one species of Pokemon. However from the English Dubbing and the original Japanese, it's a singular plural.

So you'd say "Look at all the Pikachu!"
Mind Exploding in... 3... 2... 1...

Oim~

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
i have no capture card or camera T_T can i save the replay on my sd and send it to you? :D

Oim~

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hi I a longtime lurker of the falco boards but this the 2nd time I actually posted in here. I hope I get to be cool with you all cause I only met MetalMusicMan and Aries in midwestern tourneys otherwise nice to meet you all.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Someone needs to sig this.... XD

You wanna know something funny?

Earlier, much earlier, when people uproared for a MK ban, one argument against that was "There hasn't been enough time passed to make an educated decision on what to do with him". That's fine, I understand and can agree with collecting tournament data and looking at matches for a bit before making a large decision like that.

Not too long ago, it was brought up again, and one of the arguments against it was that "It's been too long, MK is already too intertwined with the metagame/community and banning him will make too many people quit/upset".

Lol.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I've been lurking/posting for quite a time so I guess it's time for a proper introduction.

Hi I'm teluoborg, I'm french, I main Falcon and I'm picking up Falco to manage Falcon's "get *****" matchups that are way too frequent in tournaments (mainly MK, Snake and lolimar).

Of all the high tier characters I picked Falco because :
-he's got great aerial mobility and low landing lag aerials,
-he was my fav in melee,
-his jab game is too good,
-I'm a Falcon main so my B button has almost never been used.

That's it for now, nice to "meet" you all.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh look he decided to migrate over.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I beg to differ about your B button on a few reasons

- if you havent been using the b button that means you're not falcon punching. You are not a man

- i reckon your b buttons got the most use because falcon never gets the chance to attack. im sure you've spent 90% of your game time with falcon recovering.

Oimetra

Smash Cadet

- if you havent been using the b button that means you're not falcon punching. You are not a man

- i reckon your b buttons got the most use because falcon never gets the chance to attack. im sure you've spent 90% of your game time with falcon recovering.
So much hate... xD

Oim~

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre

Well that's because I'm a very special kind of Falcon, I only attack, approach, punish, space, gimp, shieldstab and recover with knee.

Top Bottom