• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
Thanks all. Looking forward to playing some melee, im rusty as hell (6 months and no melee....) give me the hookup when a game is hoing down and ill try to be there. Thanks again everyone!

unityole

Smash Lord
Thanks all. Looking forward to playing some melee, im rusty as hell (6 months and no melee....) give me the hookup when a game is hoing down and ill try to be there. Thanks again everyone!
theres smashfest this saturday at simon fraser university. but im interested in the place u're currently staying. Kitsalano, the hell is that? lol somewhere in vancouver i last recalled.

heres a number to call if ure looking for smash, mainly melee. 604 722 7798, and my name is Jack.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hello all.

I have recently moved over to BC from Ireland on a year long VISA. Im currently living in Kitsalano and enjoying myself quite a bit. I do however have a dilemma, since i moved over here I have yet to have a game of melee, I am suffering from withdrawls (with-brawls?) and need to play some f*cking melee.

Im 24 years old, enjoy a pint, ENJOYING BC's legendary smokes, and will hopefully soon enjoy getting my *** handed to me by superior players. I main falco, but am capable with marth (So original i know...)

So please if anyone wants too hook a brother up with a game send me a message in the meantime ill lurk around this thread from time to time to see if there are any events on.

Cheers
Welcome to Canada!

if you want to come to Simon Fraser University this Saturday I could probably pick you up on the way there or if you prefer Bus I understand;)

I main falco too and I am currently the best in BC :)

give me a call on my cell 778-384-4670
also if you have msn.. browncurry@hotmail.com

I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canada!

Edit: my name is Eric by the way

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
Thankyou jack and Eric

I will give you a call and try and get a game one. Id f*cking love to play a match this saturday but i just found out im working :(

Best falco player in BC you say? Hopefully you can teach me a thing or two. If theres something going on on Patricks day (tuesday for you philistines) id definitly be up for some melee and drinking. My number is 604 345 7160 and ask for chris (I share a phone with a friend). Ill add ye to MSN my email is 103468241@student.ucc.ie

And to anyone curious where in Kits i live (yes vancouver) i live on Cornwell and Maple 1430. So hopefully ill be seeing ye soon and if yo wanna meet up for drinks any time just drop me a message. Thanks again for all the positive feedback guys looking forward to seeing ye in action.

Sh*t i just watched a melee match on youtube of blunted object vs dieslow. Suffice to say ill probablly be outclassed...

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
MSN isnt currently working for me....hmmmm

Ill try to get it working but in the meantime if you want to add me on facebook just search for Chris Brunt (im the guy with long reddish hair).

RumPuffin

Smash Rookie
Well anyways if there is anyone who doesn't mind playing brawl via wifi in the abby/the wack/hope area give me a messege.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Well anyways if there is anyone who doesn't mind playing brawl via wifi in the abby/the wack/hope area give me a messege.
I don't mind but wifi fails, and my wifi in my house is dead, if you wanna play Brawl your'll ahve to come to my place (and trust me, im the only person in this Community that willing to play Brawl)

Edit: oh what you know, it working agian, just hit me up on Aim or msn and maybe i can paly a few.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Freedom, no worries. They're both TOO good. Just play them a lot and learn from them. BC is a great place to learn melee in.

And not brawl. lol. Poor brawl.

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
Freedom, no worries. They're both TOO good. Just play them a lot and learn from them. BC is a great place to learn melee in.

And not brawl. lol. Poor brawl.

Thats alright with me, I find Brawl fairly boring tbh but every now and again its alright.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
theres smashfest this saturday at simon fraser university. but im interested in the place u're currently staying. Kitsalano, the hell is that? lol somewhere in vancouver i last recalled.

heres a number to call if ure looking for smash, mainly melee. 604 722 7798, and my name is Jack.
Kitsilano is a pretty well known neighbourhood in Vancouver >.>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I am! By the way, we're having a smashfest at SFU tomorrow. You should definetly come to that. Get there early though. If you need help getting there just give me a call or text at 778-892-2554.

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
I am! By the way, we're having a smashfest at SFU tomorrow. You should definetly come to that. Get there early though. If you need help getting there just give me a call or text at 778-892-2554.
Cheers Adam. Id love to make it too the smash thing tomorrow but sadly I gotta work. But I will definitly give you a call in regards to patricks day. My mates are all working so Ill be more than willing to get ****ered and play some melee. Ill give you a call tomorrow and try to arrange something. Cheers!

unityole

Smash Lord
FYI its all about the alcoholism
btw you up for smash this saturday? or maybe next saturday. probably the only time i'll allow drinking up here, but not to the extent of getting too drunk.

call me up and we'll see how many people are up for smash.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo.

Does anybody here know Mmac? A Yoshi main?

I don't want to read 1053 pages, sorry. =(

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Mmac is somewhere up north or something but he's the online wifi type. Probably vanished from smash or something.

Clouderz is a slacker, Falcon takes too much tech skill for him and the manliness contrasts with his nubcakeness.

1053 pages? That's it? BC gotta step it up!

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Mmac is somewhere up north or something but he's the online wifi type. Probably vanished from smash or something.

Clouderz is a slacker, Falcon takes too much tech skill for him and the manliness contrasts with his nubcakeness.

Only 395 for me. 40 POSTS PER PAGE, B!TCHES!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
wtf clouderz stay falcon and where have you beeeeeeeeeen

Come to smashfest if there is one this saturday

btw jack I'm going
I find mario more fun, Falcon got boring :/

lol yeah okay you play brawl, gg

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah okay you play brawl, gg
****it, Clouderz!

Convert to Melee already. It's a superior game.
Also, Falcon would be more fun if you would just button jump!

Anyway, enough of that for now...

P.S. Learn2Melee, please. K, thanks.

Edit;
MeleeFest this Saturday, I want to go.

unityole

Smash Lord
confirmation adds up to 4 as of now, for this saturday's smashfest and im still looking for 3 more people.
rustedfencepost, yakal, ken, lysanderblack. and sion + coud?

also im trying to get keith, manli as well as john to come.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone feel like playing some smash at my place like today? Im bored as hell, and playing bralw online sucks after 1 match b/c it so **** slow.... and laggy.

Top Bottom