• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
SH in brawl is a lot more easier, u have more frames because its a much more slower game than melee, i use control stick for everything. But im going to learn x/y just for melee cuz it'll make me better
How do you SH triple Uair with MK using the control stick? To do some things fast enough, it'll make you Usmash

Clouderz lacks Brawl tech skill XD

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Is SH triple uair even like... useful? It's not like there are fast fallers and hitstun so it ain't like DJCs uairs with ness or some ****.

I agree with byuusan lolololol.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Can I be added to the list thing on the OP?

City: Victoria
Melee Char: Captain Falcon
Brawl Char: Various

P.S. Argh I hate how the SFU Tri-Smash tourney was moved to May 2nd and 3rd. :| My Calculus 1 final exam is on the 4th or something... Now I'm gonna have to probably wait until the next one. ;_;
^^^ Speaking of which, does anyone know when the next SFU tourney will be? Also, will it include Brawl? I heard somewhere that they plan on taking out Brawl... >_>

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
hahahah wow I totally forgot about the stuff on the OP

Says I'm Mario/Young Link and Various...WTF?! I was never various, and Mario was like...once in July cause I just got a melee disk back for the first time in 7 months.

That's awesome, but it should really be updated. Why did that dude have to have the first post? lol

edit: hahahaha and the award things are from 2007, wow nice

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
but [Clouderz'] tech skill in melee is pretty **** good
I second that, but must add to it; It's not so much his tech skills being bloody good for a newcomer, it's his ability to learn such things so very quickly. His mind is bloody sharp, and I think he's going to be making PR within the next 12 months if he can get himself to Meleefests and tourneys consistently.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
How do you SH triple Uair with MK using the control stick? To do some things fast enough, it'll make you Usmash

Clouderz lacks Brawl tech skill XD
who talks about brawl tech skill? srsly
if anything their IS no tech skill, compared to melee :p:p:p
Eric is probably coming over to my house this sat to to train me GGGGG BC

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
who talks about brawl tech skill? srsly
if anything their IS no tech skill, compared to melee :p:p:p
Eric is probably coming over to my house this sat to to train me GGGGG BC
Awww **** yeah! Clouderz speakz the truthz.
GG Brawl and all it's players.

GG and Game over fo lyfe.

Edit;

Also, please note that I took my Brawl Friend code off of my profile.
I don't play that game anymore, and I probably never will. I will consider bringing it over to Adam's place though, to play frisbee with it. Yeah-Yeah-Yeah!

Metà

Smash Master
Can I be added to the list thing on the OP?

City: Victoria
Melee Char: Captain Falcon
Brawl Char: Various

P.S. Argh I hate how the SFU Tri-Smash tourney was moved to May 2nd and 3rd. :| My Calculus 1 final exam is on the 4th or something... Now I'm gonna have to probably wait until the next one. ;_;
^^^ Speaking of which, does anyone know when the next SFU tourney will be? Also, will it include Brawl? I heard somewhere that they plan on taking out Brawl... >_>
Yeah, the next tourney I'm hosting (in August) is gonna be Melee only, with 64 as a side event. I'm probably not hosting Brawl anymore, so this is your last chance. lol

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
Its probably for the best anyways.....there never seems to be enough setups even with only melee, and with too many different games hogging TV's it'll be hard to do any friendlies/MMs. If the tourney time drags on too long then people who gets knocked out early will get bored.

I'm too busying playing SF4 and SC4 at home to worry about brawl right now anyways. :p

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
big melee tourney down here next weekend. you guys have known about it since we came up, so youd better make it.
If I go (which I may not). Then I won't be entering the tourney. But I'd try to bring someone that would.

This ***** knows when he ain't ready, and he ain't ready.

Tha's right, I referred to myself as *****... In the third person.

....... Stupid censorship.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Btw, Anyone wanna keep my pet rat? My mom requests that i give it to someone asap... gay.

It not like a wild rat, i got it cavity since birth, no diseases, you can also keep the cage for him, probably the water bottle too.

unityole

Smash Lord
Btw, Anyone wanna keep my pet rat? My mom requests that i give it to someone asap... gay.

It not like a wild rat, i got it cavity since birth, no diseases, you can also keep the cage for him, probably the water bottle too.
keep him at SFU and i'll feed him with subway and sushi

unityole

Smash Lord
Lol, you didn't list all my characters, Jack
random button (not a button, I know) ftw
Also, where did my wins against Adam go?
i fuked up when i did copy and paste, since u and adam's stats suppose to be opposite towards each other. pasted the wrong stuff.

oh wait, i thought u didnt care about it so i almost did not put your score for your MM game with Tim. good that i did. i'll fix your stats with adams later. too busy these days

unityole

Smash Lord
I care so much about stats that I play my best characters all the time. Like Ness, Mario, and Ganondorf.
no johns, the games u played with adam and won vs tim u were using jigglypuff, all game 7 all jiggly.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

Yeah, the next tourney I'm hosting (in August) is gonna be Melee only, with 64 as a side event. I'm probably not hosting Brawl anymore, so this is your last chance. lol
Ok seriously, I don't get it how SFU is gonna stop hosting a Brawl event. I mean, yes, a lot of people that come, come for Melee, but I mean if Ally is coming, and Clouderz, and I'm coming, and Rohins may have come to play Brawl in August, it just doesn't make any sense. This really sucks for me, because now it means I'm really only able to attend lame bi-weeklies where I live, and I can't get to the mainland very easily, so this really blows. The one "big" event for me that I could have made a name for myself... Taken down... =|

I like Melee just as much as the next guy, but I don't stand a chance in the brackets if I signed up for singles.

I'm wondering why you guys can't just set up like 4 TVs for Brawl (I'd bring a TV and a Wii and Brawl) for the people that want to play that game.

*Sigh... Looks like freaking AiB Ladder is the only way... >_> LAG IS VERY LAME

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Ok seriously, I don't get it how SFU is gonna stop hosting a Brawl event. I mean, yes, a lot of people that come, come for Melee, but I mean if Ally is coming, and Clouderz, and I'm coming, and Rohins may have come to play Brawl in August, it just doesn't make any sense. This really sucks for me, because now it means I'm really only able to attend lame bi-weeklies where I live, and I can't get to the mainland very easily, so this really blows. The one "big" event for me that I could have made a name for myself... Taken down... =|

I like Melee just as much as the next guy, but I don't stand a chance in the brackets if I signed up for singles.

I'm wondering why you guys can't just set up like 4 TVs for Brawl (I'd bring a TV and a Wii and Brawl) for the people that want to play that game.

*Sigh... Looks like freaking AiB Ladder is the only way... >_> LAG IS VERY LAME
okay okay

1) no one plays in BC
2) host a brawl tourney yourself cuz WE and ME play melee, not brawl
3) Ally wont come to bc, sorry to break your heart
4)I dont play brawl
5) who cares if you suck at melee, i get 4 stocked daily and i have more fun than playing brawl x1000
6) dont play brawl play melee
7) come to ts3
8) did i mention brawls gay?
9) wombo combo. Srsly.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214928

your getting confused, unless i have it wrong?

brawl for may, no brawl for august
Thanks, but I am well aware of this. I said in an earlier post that I most likely couldn't make the May date because I have a Calculus final the day after. If I can sort things out to do the final on Friday, then I can go, but I wouldn't count on it.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
okay Okay

1) No One Plays In Bc
yeah, Bad Location For Brawl
2) Host A Brawl Tourney Yourself Cuz we And Me Play Melee, Not Brawl
you Said Yourself That Nobody In Bc Plays Brawl, So Obviously The Turnout Would Be Less Than Lively. Not To Mention That There's Already Bi-weeklies Here, And That's The Best Victoria's Going To Get.
3) Ally Wont Come To Bc, Sorry To Break Your Heart
darn, I Was Looking Forward To Playing Him.
4)i Dont Play Brawl
your Sig And Avatar Both Have Mk In Them, You Hang Out On The Aib Chat Daily, And I Saw You In A Featured Online Matchup With Ally Not Too Long Ago. It's Easy To Be Mistaken.
5) Who Cares If You Suck At Melee, I Get 4 Stocked Daily And I Have More Fun Than Playing Brawl X1000
i Like Melee, And Getting ***** Isn't Not Fun For Me, But Getting ***** Every Time I Play Eventually Kinda Gets Boring.
6) Dont Play Brawl Play Melee
no Thanks, I've Spent Literally 700 Hours Playing Brawl, I Don't Want That Experience Going To Waste... I Wasted That Time To Get Better At Brawl, Not To Give It Up And Go Back To Melee, As Fun As It Is.
7) Come To Ts3
no Point If I Can't Make It, But If I Can, I'll Definitely Be There! =)
8) Did I Mention Brawls Gay?
nope, Thank You For Your Input.
9) Wombo Combo. Srsly.
lol
______
______

Clouderz

Smash Ace
**** dude.
k uhh, i go into the AIB chat making fun of people that dont play melee and they play brawl and they waste their life thinking their good playing a game that sucks, online

i dont play brawl anymore, Because BC is all melee and i find melee much more fun
I like metaknight, does that mean i like brawl? No

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
im going ot have to go with Clouderz, i like brawl, but Brawl can never compete with Melee in terms of having fun, i mean, i get 4 stock, EVERYDAY, but i still join the tourney, i still ahve fun, brawl stales after 1 match, melee i can play for hours.

Metà

Smash Master
@ Ewic

Why do I have to be the one to host a game I don't like though? Maybe Jack will host something for it (though I doubt it), or maybe someone else who actually likes the game will. Who knows, maybe I'll even change my mind in the future and host Brawl again (not likely), but until further notice I will not be hosting Brawl after this event.

Sorry to disappoint, but I just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore. I'd rather have a smaller tournament with more time dedicated to Melee than have a slightly larger tournament where I have to waste my time and resources with a game I don't have the slightest appreciation for. I have nothing against Brawl players though, don't take it that way; I do have a lot of respect for competitive Brawl players like yourself.

oh, and also, Rohins was coming for Melee

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
People are still going to play what they want to play.

Ewic, if you want more brawl, Washington has some. You'll need a passport soon to get accross, but all you need atm is birth cert and photo id.

Top Bottom