• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Brawl online is so bad.
An instance of it's horribleness that sticks in my mind was when me and nathan had a match(first and only).

We both happened to pick gannondorf, and the game played as if we were in training mode at 1/2 or 1/3 speed. It was like playing rock-paper-scissors with side-b,down-b, and dair.

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
Anyone feel like playing some smash at my place like today? Im bored as hell, and playing bralw online sucks after 1 match b/c it so **** slow.... and laggy.
****, I didn't notice your post, otherwise I would've went. I was practicing waveshine against peach this afternoon :psycho: and utterfly failed at turn around waveshine edgehog >.<, I think I'll stick with illusion edgehog for now...

unityole

Smash Lord
so adams coming, also i was told sion and coud are showing up :/ yakal ask them to post like everyone else k thx. so we got 9 + 3, 12 peeps.

edit: John said he might make it, and it'll be around 2-3 ish, no promises tho

Bwmat

Smash Ace
turn around waveshine edgehog looks so slick I continue to do it even though it causes me so many suicides.

but side-b edgehog is bad, do run-off-->shine turn-around->up-b instead, it's pretty easy.

Metà

Smash Master
The smoothest you can possibly get to the ledge with Fox is running shine turn-around to edge-canceled jump to fast-fall edge-grab.

Jigglypuff's running edge-hog is pretty smooth too, but I won't tell you how I do it. ^ ^

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Ahh! Great smashfest! it was sooo fun, i had a blast playing you all
thx for hosting jack
Falco is gay
Yakal is technical, very srs with goggles
Adam Brown is..just Adam Brown
god ****it john *****
bwmatt's ganon is faster than me.
Chocolate thundah mindgaemz with that little extension crap
Jack has a fetish for breaking my jigglypuffs sheild ;-;;;
lyslander is is funny
Tim makes me want to eat babirs. =(

Was lots of fun playing you all! im gonna go practice nao

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Dammnit clouderz, why'd you leave before your tourney match? Because you were gone eric got seeded into your place.

And I was going to be up against the winner of you and coud :(

anyway, friendly doubles for 5+ hours straight was good times.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Dammnit clouderz, why'd you leave before your tourney match? Because you were gone eric got seeded into your place.

And I was going to be up against the winner of you and coud :(

anyway, friendly doubles for 5+ hours straight was good times.
ouch, haha
sorry bro xP

unityole

Smash Lord
ouch, haha
sorry bro xP
ah david i hoped u would have stayed a bit longer, i was gonna treat you to some pizza.
anyway i had fun playing 64 with you today. also keep improving on your melee skills just like what yakal said, who knows next time when u're here u'll just own so much more.

u got the potential keep it up.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ah david i hoped u would have stayed a bit longer, i was gonna treat you to some pizza.
anyway i had fun playing 64 with you today. also keep improving on your melee skills just like what yakal said, who knows next time when u're here u'll just own so much more.

u got the potential keep it up.
hahah! thx man
yea, crappy i had to go soon but i had a lot of fun

btw guys im gonna be hardcore traning on learning how to x/y after ts3 cuz i wanna win that brawl $$, then i can get better at melee using x/y and not give a crap about brawl cuz after ts3 i have a feeling their wotn be any more brawl tournies! hahahah

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
for most short hops in Brawl I use the control stick too. X/Y only when playing melee though.

Brawl auto SHs if you tap up and aerial right away. :\

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
for most short hops in Brawl I use the control stick too. X/Y only when playing melee though.

Brawl auto SHs if you tap up and aerial right away. :\
Doesn't feel right, to top that it makes Utilt hard, which i am atm having a hard time getting used to in melee, everytime i wanna utilt, i either Usmash or Uair instead

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
just slightly hold ur control stick up. and do it slow otherwise u short hop... i used to have the same problem when i tried edge gaurding with utilts. wut i did untill i got used to it was jab then hold up while in the middle of the jab so that my character wouldnt jump

Clouderz

Smash Ace
SH in brawl is a lot more easier, u have more frames because its a much more slower game than melee, i use control stick for everything. But im going to learn x/y just for melee cuz it'll make me better

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Well in any case, im more or less out of my job now, just studying ahead for my classes in May (A friend gave me the textbooks). Just call me and/or Leave a msg here. We cna play Melee at my place.... Or Bralw..... or any other fighting/competive game i might have here.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
wouldn't Adam be better since he uses Falcon as a main? Oh right Clouderz went Mario.
Smash at your place this weekend???

i went back to falcon
Eric and Adamdorf both ****
ill take al lthe training i can get =D
<3

You've allready improved alot since i last saw u play melee. Just come out more often if u can. That's the only way to get better. To play with the best in your region :)

Top Bottom