• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
Yahoo Answer Pics
LMAO....The first person probably couldn't find Canada on a map. :laugh: As for the second one...I'll give him credit for having a curious mind. ;)

u dont have to call, but if u love the game enough you would come looking for it without calling.
I also kind need to know the room number and most importantly the TIME....its not like people are gonna be there all the time :p

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey guys whats up, nobody prob really cares....but wanna let ya guys know i might be quiting smash...today when i went to ubc besides that i felt like **** and still do....i realized that i dont have that same perspective to smash like i use to, for some reason i was pretty much bored and i did realize that i had to learn those new tech to par up with u guys or else thered be no point in playing cuz else id always get owned...lol, anjd truth is im too lazy too learn all those things and put in my gameplay.... but anyways most of the guys ive met so far playning are good people, i might keep posting here but if im not playing anymore whats the point right...lo, anyways yall take care and it was a pleasure meeting all u guys....peace!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
hey guys whats up, nobody prob really cares....but wanna let ya guys know i might be quiting smash...today when i went to ubc besides that i felt like **** and still do....i realized that i dont have that same perspective to smash like i use to, for some reason i was pretty much bored and i did realize that i had to learn those new tech to par up with u guys or else thered be no point in playing cuz else id always get owned...lol, anjd truth is im too lazy too learn all those things and put in my gameplay.... but anyways most of the guys ive met so far playning are good people, i might keep posting here but if im not playing anymore whats the point right...lo, anyways yall take care and it was a pleasure meeting all u guys....peace!!
LOL BC MAKES PEOPLE QUIT SMASHHHH
BC MELEE IZ TOOO GUD

anyways, even tho i dont know you / never met you, you seem pree'coo, i can understand quitting when you have no motivation but practice makes perfect

just play barlw
LOL^

unityole

Smash Lord
LMAO....The first person probably couldn't find Canada on a map. :laugh: As for the second one...I'll give him credit for having a curious mind. ;)

I also kind need to know the room number and most importantly the TIME....its not like people are gonna be there all the time :p
lol thats when u r wrong, people are there from 8 30 am till like 7 or 8 pm. since its a engineering lab/ lounge its locked up so u would need an accesscard. which is why i need to open the door for u. actually people in general just go to it and knock on it, and there are always other let them in.

im not exactly sure what the room # is but its probably 10824, i think.

LOL BC MAKES PEOPLE QUIT SMASHHHH
BC MELEE IZ TOOO GUD

anyways, even tho i dont know you / never met you, you seem pree'coo, i can understand quitting when you have no motivation but practice makes perfect

just play barlw
LOL^
donno whats with kids these days, but looks like im totally out dated. bralw?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol thats when u r wrong, people are there from 8 30 am till like 7 or 8 pm. since its a engineering lab/ lounge its locked up so u would need an accesscard. which is why i need to open the door for u. actually people in general just go to it and knock on it, and there are always other let them in.

im not exactly sure what the room # is but its probably 10824, i think.

donno whats with kids these days, but looks like im totally out dated. bralw?
yea jack i kinda quit playing brawl for melee, sorry to keep you out-dated?
JUST because BC is all-meleeeeee

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Try to beat me in melee Clouderz because I am so terrible at the game. If you beat me your also on your way to winning Byuusan =].

Sion

Island of Horizon
CanadianSniper: **** DOES happen. deal with it.

Smash_mash: Hate to see you leave the smash community, man. You always made me laugh for some reason, haha. Keep in touch, you hear?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
could have been up by sunday morning if i wasn't distracted b/c my sister friends came to my place. I did make $50 off them doing MM for Naruto fighting games.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, i got the mail that i got full acceptance to BCIT, but i gott pay the tuition by 4 pm today, andi got the mail at 4:30 pm today, so like... wtf? I Demand fairness, how is THAT fair to me? I gotta go there tomorrow ><

Btw, might bring my recording equipment at Jacks Smashfest to test some stuff for Evans Tournament

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Awesome, i got the mail that i got full acceptance to BCIT, but i gott pay the tuition by 4 pm today, andi got the mail at 4:30 pm today, so like... wtf? I Demand fairness, how is THAT fair to me? I gotta go there tomorrow ><

Btw, might bring my recording equipment at Jacks Smashfest to test some stuff for Evans Tournament
I think my brother had some issue like that. Although instead of being half an hour after deadline it was like a week after deadline. Go talk to them and straighten it out.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I think my brother had some issue like that. Although instead of being half an hour after deadline it was like a week after deadline. Go talk to them and straighten it out.
Yea i've doen athat already, i paid the full tuition and now i have to wait till May 4th.... btw i don't think i'll get all teh videos up asap for evan's tournament the next day after it done guys :p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yea i've doen athat already, i paid the full tuition and now i have to wait till May 4th.... btw i don't think i'll get all teh videos up asap for evan's tournament the next day after it done guys :p
If you get it done within a year, you're still high tier in vid skillz XD

AIDS

Smash Lord
No way. Uploading tier list:

TOP TIER:
Next day 10.0

UPPER TIER:
Middle of following week 8.4

HIGH TIER:
Friday before next weekend 7.2

MIDDLE TIER:
Next weekend 5.9