• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It's funny how butt-hurt you three got over smash, please don't come to UBC, especially 4shot. Those insults are no different then if you said it to someones face, which you didn't.

F

fourshot

Im the biggest douchebag in the planet. Byuusan is awesome and a great host. Free pizza is awesome. Anyone who is that tehcnical to set up the computer synched with the tv to record is a genius. FrenchToasts you have a lot of potential. Just keep your head up and keep pracitcing and pretty soon you'll be as amazing as the rest of them. When u play just think your beating on my head, with your falcon or marth. I'm an ignorant *** that likes sucking on *****. ChocolateThunda. Man your cool too. Nice enough to offer rides to anyone, even a poor undeserving kid. You're too nice! Meta im sorry for everythign. Youre a cool guy, who owns even with ness? I thought ness was a bottem tier. But u play him like a falcon killer. How do you do that ? :p. Bwmat. Shining in between my fox up b and reverse SHDL. Nice stuff. Never seen anyone do that before in real life. I'm a ****** you don't have to forgive me. Rusty, you know how to make sick videos. You don't know how amazed I was at that shine synched wiht music. I think half the views are mine lol. Firestorm88, you are awesome. Always giving everyone the 411 with everything u see. Remember I'm a foolish dumb ignorant, arrogant *** that doesnt know better. To everyone else: You don't deserve to know me. I'm worthless. I have no friends. You guys never shouldnt have listened to me. I am just a lowly noob who will never get good at smash, thats why i ranted so much. You don;t have to forgive me. Just dont get all depressed about this and beat yourself about it. spacefalcon you are right. I am the definition of the word sh*thead. You guys will never see me at a tournament, Ill make sure of that. I am an *** hole. SMash mash you from I hear have great potential. All of you are at a level at this game that i'll never be. I am a internet *** who has nothing better to do because I have no life. I hope you accept this Meta, your a great guy. From now just refer to me as the ignorant noob a while back, or just dont mention me at all. Im not worht mentioning. I am a pu$$y who is too afraid to trashtalk in person. I need to see a doctor because my mind is ****ed up. I think have a brain disease. Peace out, truly my last post.

PS Chic, 2g and the rest of them are way too cool for me. Dont assosiate them with me at all. They are really good smashers, and nice people, unlike me.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Eric is correct. At least 4shot was man enough to post again. Also, if you truly like smash, then quitting shouldn't be an option unless school/work gets too hectic.

C

Chic.

well pretty sure 4sshot never said he was quitting smash o.o

to Frenchtoasts, It great and all that u can talk big, but you need to live up those you have said. People dont get better if they already think they are the best =P

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol @ whoever reads that wall of text. fourshot ur a panzy buddy. why didnt u talk **** in person instead of online, u just look like a pu$$y now.

Metà

Smash Master
Am I the only person that noticed my post count has gone down by about 700 and Manuel's by about 1000?

it is a little freaky seeing people posting with 0 posts though

**** 'social boards'

btw, ready to answer my question yet nathan?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well okay, you don't need to quit smash. :dizzy:

Yeah my post went down by only 300. I have camps set outside of this thread.

Also Manuel, just curious.. do you know what OCD is?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Im the biggest douchebag in the planet. Byuusan is awesome and a great host. Free pizza is awesome. Anyone who is that tehcnical to set up the computer synched with the tv to record is a genius. FrenchToasts you have a lot of potential. Just keep your head up and keep pracitcing and pretty soon you'll be as amazing as the rest of them. When u play just think your beating on my head, with your falcon or marth. I'm an ignorant *** that likes sucking on *****. ChocolateThunda. Man your cool too. Nice enough to offer rides to anyone, even a poor undeserving kid. You're too nice! Meta im sorry for everythign. Youre a cool guy, who owns even with ness? I thought ness was a bottem tier. But u play him like a falcon killer. How do you do that ? :p. Bwmat. Shining in between my fox up b and reverse SHDL. Nice stuff. Never seen anyone do that before in real life. I'm a ****** you don't have to forgive me. Rusty, you know how to make sick videos. You don't know how amazed I was at that shine synched wiht music. I think half the views are mine lol. Firestorm88, you are awesome. Always giving everyone the 411 with everything u see. Remember I'm a foolish dumb ignorant, arrogant *** that doesnt know better. To everyone else: You don't deserve to know me. I'm worthless. I have no friends. You guys never shouldnt have listened to me. I am just a lowly noob who will never get good at smash, thats why i ranted so much. You don;t have to forgive me. Just dont get all depressed about this and beat yourself about it. spacefalcon you are right. I am the definition of the word sh*thead. You guys will never see me at a tournament, Ill make sure of that. I am an *** hole. SMash mash you from I hear have great potential. All of you are at a level at this game that i'll never be. I am a internet *** who has nothing better to do because I have no life. I hope you accept this Meta, your a great guy. From now just refer to me as the ignorant noob a while back, or just dont mention me at all. Im not worht mentioning. I am a pu$$y who is too afraid to trashtalk in person. I need to see a doctor because my mind is ****ed up. I think have a brain disease. Peace out, truly my last post.

PS Chic, 2g and the rest of them are way too cool for me. Dont assosiate them with me at all. They are really good smashers, and nice people, unlike me.
LOL i have nothing to say

lol @ whoever reads that wall of text. fourshot ur a panzy buddy. why didnt u talk **** in person instead of online, u just look like a pu$$y now.
LOL tony is too good
Basically, 4shot has a brother or sister or OCD mother who posted on his account.
LOL manil is ****

lol, how long does it takr to get to UBC? my parents said 2 hours -_-

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
wow i havnt been to smash boards in about a day and all of the sudden i saw somebody insulting everyone saying u had no life, etc..... but one thing that is for shure i play smash because i really like the game and anybody who plays it is a pal of mine...i dont need anybody to tell me on how to choose my friends i dont have a problem with that, and so far i think everybody i have met here playing smash seem pretty cool!! of course everyone is different but if everybody was the same it would not even be interesting to meet new people.....btw thanks for saying i have potential and all but honetly ive been playing this game for about 9 years ive always known about wave dash and l cancel but refused to learn them cuz i didnt see them to actually be a part of the game, kinda saw em like a cheat, but since i do need to step up my gameplay i will have to learn to add em in my gameplay if i want to beat the guys on p.r (witch btw are fking amazing) but soon ill get it all down whenever roby decides to come and help me out lol....peace out and thanks again byuusan for letting me stay over on sat!!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? Maybe she doesn't want her kid to be disliked online so she covered for him? All in all, twas a joke, Tobyexreme.

Clouderz, where are you coming from? It's about 35 minutes once you get to Broadway station.

and by the way, frenchtoasts, academic success is not the ideal measure of intelligence, simply academia. And wait til you take math100 at UBC lol. I had 99%s on my high school marks =P

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

and by the way, frenchtoasts, academic success is not the ideal measure of intelligence, simply academia. And wait til you take math100 at UBC lol. I had 99%s on my high school marks =P
Typical Asian, thinking typical things.

My dad's boss dropped out in 9th grade, now he has a 2 mansions on each side of the globe. :dizzy:

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Typical Asian, thinking typical things.

My dad's boss dropped out in 9th grade, now he has a 2 mansions on each side of the globe. :dizzy:
Your dad's boss was most likely not born in the 90's range, a lot has changed ever since the 60's, 70's, 80's and life is not as easy as it was 39 years ago. There is more competition for jobs now. A person like me who is a working class student of Chinese ethnicity, I have experienced some psychological restraint as well as material constraint, I am disadvantage compared to most students because of financial problems. That is why my parents and relatives told me "if you work hard and study you will have a good life." They know what true hardship is, you do not. You should know this Roby, do not be naive and say this is typical "Asian thinking". This is thinking from every working class family out there.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Your dad's boss was most likely not born in the 90's range, a lot has changed ever since the 60's, 70's, 80's and life is not as easy as it was 39 years ago. There is more competition for jobs now. A person like me who is a working class student of Chinese ethnicity, I have experienced some psychological restraint as well as material constraint, I am disadvantage compared to most students because of financial problems. That is why my parents and relatives told me "if you work hard and study you will have a good life." They know what true hardship is, you do not. You should know this Roby, do not be naive and say this is typical "Asian thinking". This is thinking from every working class family out there.
He actually started his business 12 years ago.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? Maybe she doesn't want her kid to be disliked online so she covered for him? All in all, twas a joke, Tobyexreme.

Clouderz, where are you coming from? It's about 35 minutes once you get to Broadway station.

omg tobyextreme :D

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
lol i must agree with the asians on this one, life doesnt really come with luck...i mean its not like someday im gonna walk out of my apartment and find a suitcase wit a million dollars in it....but one thing that can guarantee to have a good life and being succesful is being smart and always thinking 2 steps ahead of yourself....and i dont mean like thinkin what your gonna do 2 days from now...but whats gonna be of your life in 2 years....so basically best thing is to always be prepared for whatever comes, and its obviously never easy, i know theres probably gonna be times when ill just wanna give up and be like *** it...what helps me out to keep going is just to think to myself "if somebody else can do it why cant i!!" sounds gay i know but it works for me lol....roby your parents arent always gonna be here to support you bro... cause when u least expect it, they wont be.....and trust me i say this from personal experience, good thing is i learn from my mistakes and i think everybody should take advice when they know its good for them...lol i have free time at work right now so thats why ive taken my time to type all this down.....haha otherwise id be like "yeap the asians r right!!" and thats about it.... : D

unityole

Smash Lord
lol i must agree with the asians on this one, life doesnt really come with luck...i mean its not like someday im gonna walk out of my apartment and find a suitcase wit a million dollars in it....but one thing that can guarantee to have a good life and being succesful is being smart and always thinking 2 steps ahead of yourself....and i dont mean like thinkin what your gonna do 2 days from now...but whats gonna be of your life in 2 years....so basically best thing is to always be prepared for whatever comes, and its obviously never easy, i know theres probably gonna be times when ill just wanna give up and be like *** it...what helps me out to keep going is just to think to myself "if somebody else can do it why cant i!!" sounds gay i know but it works for me lol....roby your parents arent always gonna be here to support you bro... cause when u least expect it, they wont be.....and trust me i say this from personal experience, good thing is i learn from my mistakes and i think everybody should take advice when they know its good for them...lol i have free time at work right now so thats why ive taken my time to type all this down.....haha otherwise id be like "yeap the asians r right!!" and thats about it.... : D
good thing im jewish. thats no hardship, been suicide bombed in jew capital is hard

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
lol wow, so much has happened in such little time. i dont even think i can remember it all and im wayy too lazy to go back and find quotes.
first of all, thanks kenny for hosting and uploading vids so fast. and thanks for the free food as well. i would have stayed longer but i had a party to go to with my gf who will prolly kill byron if she see's him since she lives like 5 minutes away from him.
secondly, to byron... only thing i have to say about the 2 posts is that i think you are just an attention seaker. why start something and then apologize.
3rd, < to mike > manuel is right when he says academic success is not the ideal measure of intelligence. also, you dont NEED to have good marks in school or make a lot of money to be happy. you are associating success with happiness. shame on you. i could be really poor but i'd be happy for the things i do have that most people dont. true happiness comes from within and cant be bought. roby said typical asian thinking because its true. the way any foriegn person was raised is to put school first and that a good education = good life. but thats not always entirely true. NO WHERE did manuel or roby say anything bout knowledge. all roby stated was that his dads boss is successful and dropped out in grade 9. soooo, im not sure why you are starting all this talk bout knowledge having to come from somewhere. all you are doing is proving that you DONT need a good education to get to where you want.
4th, get off roby's nuts bout him doing something with his life. if you are a close friend, then go for it and tell him all you want. but dont use smashboards as a personal thread to try and tell someone how to live their lives. if you really care that much, then contact him in person. dont write his business all over the boards so other people can see.
finally, last time i checked this was a smash related thread. how about we talk about SMASH for a change instead of personal life drama and such?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Thank you chocolate.

Mike I'm all for playful flamming each other, but when you lose to me in online games, you get all irritated and start bringing out personal issues.. yeah so, I didn't graduate, so what? I was 16 and stupid. But now I have a choice to either complete my education or not to. This I didn't have before and that's what was holding me back.
Anyhoo... anyone can be smart and go to school, and live life by the book. But not everyone is born intelligent. Two very different things.

Sorry if I offended you saying typical asian thinking, I am always nice to people or joke around but there a line you keep crossing with me... and trust me my line is much further then most other people.

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
Well, academics plays ONE part of a person's intelligence, but it doesn't represent every aspect. Same with business sense, it represent another part. You can have perfect GPA or be the most successful businessman in the world and can still be totally ignorant about what the real world is like. That's why its still good to be decently educated, but not going overboard.

I really would like the topic to go back to SMASH related drama please. :laugh: Its so depressing to see people talking about school related stuff when I'm worrying about my next exam....not because I am an Asian being paranoid, its because the freaking class has a 85% average so my 90% 1st midterm is like...C+ to B- lol. I hate SFU and its dumb scaling, its starting to work against my favor in 3rd year >.<

Top Bottom