• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF?!?!!?!

You insult all these people and know **** all about them and apparently you guys only stayed for like 45 minutes?

Yea... come to a tournament and see how you guys do.. that's all I have to say for now...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This is gonna be my last post:
First of all I am actually Byron/marthownsxd/bdbandit. How stupid can you guys be.
2nd of all. Yakal, Robyextreme,manli and dieslow, nothing below applies to you. You four are normal and seem like normal people.
Thirdly, on Saturday I made the biggest mistake in my life, that helped me have an epiphany. Going to a "BC"smashfest.

Now for the chunk of my rant:
Okay, you guys wasted years of your life, playing a game, that you're not even amazing at.
I BET, dieslow doesnt even go to smashfests, with you because he knows how big of losers you are. He just robs you of your money at tournaments and pretends to befriend you guys. Me and my friend Patric played you guys, playing this game not nearly as long as you, and you can't even destroy us. We even won games against you guys with characters we have never played?!?!?!?!? The funniest joke ever said is the BC Power Rankings. If I went, to any BC smashboards related event(which I won't ever again in my whole life) I guarantee I would own you guys. You guys have no potential whatsoever, and all your so-called "skill" is God's pity gift for the hardwork you guys did to get that "good". All of you guys started like pure scrubs, meaning you weren't born good at anything like: ChocolateThunda, Frenchtoasts, byuusan, but you needed friends so you gave your life to this site. Dieslow took the initiative to deal with you losers, just to get better, I'm not gonna do that. I'd rather give up my favourite video game then turn into one of you guys. Like honestly, Meta with a gay accent, why don't you just go into speech therapy and start a gay club at sfu. Byuusan, you let 15 complete strangers into your house, because you were desperate for friends.(24 people on a msn list like what the **** is that? Get a life, get some friends) For all you know, one of them could of been a rapist or a child molester, who found this address online. Bwmat, thats all I have to say. Frenchtoasts, do you have down syndrome, or your just a life fail like all of the others. You dedicate your life to a game, and then end up sucking so bad, I had to get glasses to see with my eyes again. I'm sorry to hear that. Smashmash, get out while you still can. Please tell me you don't wanna end up like that. Firestorm, do you even like smash or you just need friends like Byuusan? Rusty, how the **** can you not make the Power Rankings. It's the easiest accomplishment in the world. To all of the above people, have you spoken to a girl besides your mom, aunt, grandma and/or sister? You guys are truly life fail. Don't expect a response to your replies.

Here, you guys really need this product:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY

Yours Truly,
Byron/Fourshot/Bdbandit/marthownsxd
Byron, you haven't impressed me. I'm sorry if you feel dissatisfied about the Saturday smashfest. The way you chose to respond reflects on your character. Take care.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
This is gonna be my last post

WAHHHHH
I haven't even met you and i can tell you suck.

That or you're just too immature for the rest of us. No point sucking up to the good players if you're going to burn bridges with everyone else.

ATTENTION BC

Who's going to flatzone? I'm thinking about it...

Metà

Smash Master
Good show Byron, that was quite impressive.

We've all chosen to spend time on what we enjoy though, there's really no need to belittle/insult us for that unless you feel you're so superior that you need to teach us how to live our lives.

Aside from that, have a good one, man, it's been nice knowing you. Despite that you really didn't know any of us at a personal level. I think I'd rather keep doing what I'm doing and get better at the game, but you can have fun with your superiority complex and smug attitude. To each their own, right?

Bwmat

Smash Ace
wow. Did something happen Saturday to piss him off? I don't even know who that is lol.

scratch that, reading through it again, seems like a joke.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Complete strangers? i doubt it, i knew all of them except for those guys well enough. Im not that stupid. Well i know who to NOT invite if i decide to do this again.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
First of all I am actually Byron/marthownsxd/bdbandit. How stupid can you guys be.
2nd of all. Yakal, Robyextreme,manli and dieslow, nothing below applies to you. You four are normal and seem like normal people.
Thirdly, on Saturday I made the biggest mistake in my life, that helped me have an epiphany. Going to a "BC"smashfest.

Okay, you guys wasted years of your life, playing a game, that you're not even amazing at.
I BET, dieslow doesnt even go to smashfests, with you because he knows how big of losers you are. He just robs you of your money at tournaments and pretends to befriend you guys. Me and my friend Patric played you guys, playing this game not nearly as long as you, and you can't even destroy us. We even won games against you guys with characters we have never played?!?!?!?!? The funniest joke ever said is the BC Power Rankings. If I went, to any BC smashboards related event(which I won't ever again in my whole life) I guarantee I would own you guys. You guys have no potential whatsoever, and all your so-called "skill" is God's pity gift for the hardwork you guys did to get that "good". All of you guys started like pure scrubs, meaning you weren't born good at anything like: ChocolateThunda, Frenchtoasts, byuusan, but you needed friends so you gave your life to this site. Dieslow took the initiative to deal with you losers, just to get better, I'm not gonna do that. I'd rather give up my favourite video game then turn into one of you guys. Like honestly, Meta with a gay accent, why don't you just go into speech therapy and start a gay club at sfu. Byuusan, you let 15 complete strangers into your house, because you were desperate for friends.(24 people on a msn list like what the **** is that? Get a life, get some friends) For all you know, one of them could of been a rapist or a child molester, who found this address online. Bwmat, thats all I have to say. Frenchtoasts, do you have down syndrome, or your just a life fail like all of the others. You dedicate your life to a game, and then end up sucking so bad, I had to get glasses to see with my eyes again. I'm sorry to hear that. Smashmash, get out while you still can. Please tell me you don't wanna end up like that. Firestorm, do you even like smash or you just need friends like Byuusan? Rusty, how the **** can you not make the Power Rankings. It's the easiest accomplishment in the world. To all of the above people, have you spoken to a girl besides your mom, aunt, grandma and/or sister? You guys are truly life fail. Don't expect a response to your replies.

Yours Truly,
Haha is this the caucasian person(lack of a better description) who wore glasses at the smashfest? The very quiet person who played fox and got beaten over and over again. AND theres no such thing as being born good at anything, if you practice at a young age preferably you would have more gains then somebody i.e 23 years of age. Your logic is totally fuked up alright "born to be good at it" get back to reality.

Hey don't insult Byuusan, he gives people something called a "window of opportunity" to play against better players. Unlike you, ya you Byron(if i find out who you are im gonna crack you in the head, no joke, ill make you wish you can kill me) all you did for us was talk a bunch of crap and told us about your idealistic world of perfection btw your mom taught you how to talk to people like that or you dont have parents?have you been bullied when you were young?? focus on your own life.

Yes I have down syndrome. That is why I am getting 88% in AP calculus. I will bring my report card if you want to see it, but after that I am gonna shove it down your throat so you choke to death.

-This guy reminds me of the virginia tech shooting with the killer being a very quiet person, never spoke much, then deciding to kill few dozen people.

Byron you do not know any one of us here, we could be faking some stuff just to decieve you, test you, mind gamez son.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace

Yours Truly,

Clap clap
How long did it take you to type that? It seems your really desperate for attention.
Why so ANNNGRY?!

Metà

Smash Master
lol is this the white guy who wore glasses at the smashfest? i wanna fuking cut this guys fingers off = ] so he will never type something like this ever again lol anyway if i can get this guys fuking ip address i will find out where he lives and break his fuking house again and again until he gtfo of the country
No need for that, we have Adamdorf

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/stupid_****/Adamdorf.jpg

^ you don't want to f*ck with that

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
sigh =\ too bad i had to go early =P

tho im gonna vote french toast as worst smash player in bc as well o.o

although, how did spacefalcon lose to matts dk
why vote me as worst player in bc... you dont know me dude we never even played each other are you one of those stupid asian delta kids? i feel like putingt a knife down your fuking throat and ripping out your pharynx right now

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
No, Myler = Gutz

Byron/Fourshot left as you showed up.
give us a description of his appearance please im really bloodthristy right now... and its probably gonna last the whole day -.- *** how does anyone study for a physics test when they have the urge to kill people

Clouderz

Smash Ace
i lol'd
looks like someone is more immature than me!
(smirk)

on a side note, you dont need to be good at a game to enjoy it

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i lol'd
looks like someone is more immature than me!
(smirk)

on a side note, you dont need to be good at a game to enjoy it
too much drama in melee kiddo, from my experience it causes so many problems since it gets feelings and personal life involved

SforzendaiZair

Smash Cadet
lol *bow* i'm glad you enjoyed, i have no clue when the next show will start since i am new here.... as the name aplies..... ( ;) i'm not really a noob at the game!)

C

Chic.

why vote me as worst player in bc... you dont know me dude we never even played each other are you one of those stupid asian delta kids? i feel like putingt a knife down your fuking throat and ripping out your pharynx right now
"****, the only reason i lost was because the map had platforms" >>

oh wow d@mn is censored?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
"****, the only reason i lost was because the map had platforms" >>

oh wow d@mn is censored?
i didnt mean the stuff i said... i was still pissed off at fourshot, terribly sorry = [ forgive me if you want... oh did i really say that.. which character was i? if i was captain falcon it was for fun... lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway guess what lol fourshot logged in to read the shet at 7:28pm , what a fuking f@gggg...

C

Chic.

i didnt mean the stuff i said... i was still pissed off at fourshot, terribly sorry = [ forgive me if you want... oh did i really say that.. which character was i? if i was captain falcon it was for fun... lol
u were marth

Sion

Island of Horizon
Was it a Delta kid who spazzed? He said he beat some people, but i bet he didn't see the sand leaking out of people's ears. If you delta guys wanna see real talent, take a look at vincent (smash mash). That guy is ****. Luckily you guys left before everyone got there to **** you. Cry more and gtfo, or get an attitude adjustment. **** happens. Deal with it.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
yea Vincent is ****, only a few days and he already got alot of things down, he even ahead of me :( But then again, i only practice like 15 mins a day

Edit: **** IT I FORGOT TO FIGHT HIM ><

Metà

Smash Master
Did you know PC Chris doesn't either?

The only thing having a copy of smash does for your skill as a player is it allows you to practice tech skill. If you have the essential technical ability, the only thing you can do to improve is play other people. And I highly doubt that NONE of you have smash. What about all those videos you guys put on youtube, where did those get recorded?

Top Bottom