• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Michael says:
yo is falcos dash attack good?
Roby says:
it's alright
Michael says:
what is it used for
Roby says:
dash attacking

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
somebody doesn't know about tab browsing...
that is for weak n00bs with ****ty computers that cant handle multiple open windows which take up 45mb of ram each

nah i like to keep it old school, besides my pc can handle a few thousand windows with no lag..(godlike pc) i prefer to see it all = ]

C

Chic.

sigh =\ too bad i had to go early =P

tho im gonna vote french toast as worst smash player in bc as well o.o

although, how did spacefalcon lose to matts dk

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
If you didn't know, after playing the (free) crew battles I challenged him to ($5 money) match, and went 3-0.

l0lwut?

Metà

Smash Master
Rushan, you got the date wrong >_<

Also, now would be a good time for me to tell everyone that I am postponing it for ONE WEEK. That means that the OFFICIAL DATE for TS3 is May 2/3.

I'll edit it into the thread now.

Metà

Smash Master
Nathan, if you're reading this, QUIT DODGING THE F*CKING QUESTION.

DO YOU OR DON'T YOU HAVE THE VIDEOS?

I am NOT asking you to upload them. I am NOT asking you to do me any special favours. I want to know if you HAVE THEM AT ALL.

Thank you for your time, good day sir.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
WELCOME TO THE NHK Frenchtoast.

I just learned to LHSHDL. Fear me.

Guys, if you can make it out to the UBC tournament on the 28th (Next Saturday) then please do. Im sure many unexpected things will happen, the PR will be ***** etc. etc. I also promise that there will be an unusually high number of scrubs as well. It is going to be a big tournament already, so please make the trip out as it will be well worth your time.

Sion

Island of Horizon
WELCOME TO THE NHK Frenchtoast.

I just learned to LHSHDL. Fear me.

Guys, if you can make it out to the UBC tournament on the 28th (Next Saturday) then please do. Im sure many unexpected things will happen, the PR will be ***** etc. etc. I also promise that there will be an unusually high number of scrubs as well. It is going to be a big tournament already, so please make the trip out as it will be well worth your time.
seriously. das wasup. I heard Roby knows whatsup too... scary thoughts.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I don't get it :(
Part of it because I wasn't at that smashfest and the other part because I'm pretty sure it's a joke due to how it's worded.

dieslow

Smash Ace
i lol'd in my brain.

which one were u again? o_O

and even though my goal was to get better at the best game in the universe-and not to make friends-i did make some.. the money was nice though lul

Top Bottom