• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
No way. Uploading tier list:

TOP TIER:
Next day 10.0

UPPER TIER:
Middle of following week 8.4

HIGH TIER:
Friday before next weekend 7.2

MIDDLE TIER:
Next weekend 5.9

LOW TIER:
Any time after that 2.0

BOTTOM TIER:
Mewtwo
lol 10 char

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Guys seriously if your at my place, STOP TOUCHING MY COMPUTER, i'll be honest, i had to restart uploading over 4 times tpday, granted, 1 time is my sister friends. Seriously, it takes me at least 10 mins to work on each vid, 10-20 mins to render EACH VID, 30 mins to compress EACH VID and at least 30 min to 1 hour to upload EACH VID (Really depends on how big the file is at the end), IT NOT A SHORT PROCESS.

IF you really need it, GOD **** IT TELL ME FIRST DON'T JUST STOP IT. Or else i might as well stop doing recording if people comes to my place.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Well w/e now, doesn't matter now.

In any case, anyone going to the WA tournament at June 6-7?

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3481

Just asking b/c i asked Eggz if he can house me if i come down there, he said there no problem but also asking who coming.

On that note, can anyone also carpool with me there? Learning my leaner now but i wouldn't have a car by then anyway :p

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
On the side note, i should question if i should bring my recording equipment outside of provinence, i mean, i have a low income family, and the setup without the laptop is at least $200-$300 all together :(

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
We're probably taking the train. Wanna come?
Sure i'll come im sure i can borrow enough money from my mom... We're talking about the regional tourney in WA right? :p

I want to go....but I'm so rusty at the moment, no one to practice with with .
Come by my place, we cna practice there, Brawl, Melee, w/e, i like melee more but i won't deny im actually better in brawl :(

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
well w/e, like i said, i'll play either game, don't really care too much which one you perfer. Just msg me in MSN or AIM and i'll give you the address to my place when you wanna come.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
i agree with THE yakal

lol bralw

my maylay falcon is where its at, landing dem kneeeeee's all day yeeee

Patooty

Smash Ace
I just watched some revival of melee vids, and all i gotta say is WHAT. THE. ****.

I can't believe how far the metagame's gone since I stopped paying attention. People are **** amazing at this game.

Freedom 35

Smash Rookie
Hello all.

I have recently moved over to BC from Ireland on a year long VISA. Im currently living in Kitsalano and enjoying myself quite a bit. I do however have a dilemma, since i moved over here I have yet to have a game of melee, I am suffering from withdrawls (with-brawls?) and need to play some f*cking melee.

Im 24 years old, enjoy a pint, ENJOYING BC's legendary smokes, and will hopefully soon enjoy getting my *** handed to me by superior players. I main falco, but am capable with marth (So original i know...)

So please if anyone wants too hook a brother up with a game send me a message in the meantime ill lurk around this thread from time to time to see if there are any events on.

Cheers

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hello all.

I have recently moved over to BC from Ireland on a year long VISA. Im currently living in Kitsalano and enjoying myself quite a bit. I do however have a dilemma, since i moved over here I have yet to have a game of melee, I am suffering from withdrawls (with-brawls?) and need to play some f*cking melee.

Im 24 years old, enjoy a pint, ENJOYING BC's legendary smokes, and will hopefully soon enjoy getting my *** handed to me by superior players. I main falco, but am capable with marth (So original i know...)

So please if anyone wants too hook a brother up with a game send me a message in the meantime ill lurk around this thread from time to time to see if there are any events on.

Cheers
**** YAH! IRISH! check your inbox son.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hello all.

Cheers
Welcome to Canada Irish brother :)

You've come to the right place to find the right stuff, though I'm not in Vancouver XD

Top Bottom