• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
phone me if ur gonna go or else ill just go smash with adam or eric
if my phones busy call again

ggs today adam, roby, kev!

------------------

anyone wanna smash with me on saturday jan 12th? plsssss

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
we are NOT allowed up there it is STAFF ONLY

the only reason we are put up there is because there is straight up no room downstairs and they are just being nice

There will be a day when the new manager is present and she will just say no then we will be there with nowhere to play

It's a busy month for weekends.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
We shouldn't push our luck with Stronghold. They made the decision that upstairs is a staff-only area and we should respect their decision. We can handle not playing smash on days where Stronghold is busy. January is completely booked, so we'll just have to deal with it.

Violence

Smash Lord
Uh... there was a 26 person tournament here...

Guys, there is only one weekend where Stronghold is too packed to smash, and that's Prerelease weekend. That's two weekends from now.

Other than that, you're always welcome to smash at Stronghold.

Seriously, you should at least check with me if you think Stronghold's going to be too full to play, it holds over 130 people, that's not easy to fill up.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Mike, you've made great improvements with your behaviour but when you say things like that the way you did all I can do is smh.
wait he's not just being awesome trolly :???:

that is my brain hurt ow

also, **** you eric. my butt still hurts from losing EVERY GAME EVER.

michael_li

Smash Ace
Uh... there was a 26 person tournament here...

Guys, there is only one weekend where Stronghold is too packed to smash, and that's Prerelease weekend. That's two weekends from now.

Other than that, you're always welcome to smash at Stronghold.

Seriously, you should at least check with me if you think Stronghold's going to be too full to play, it holds over 130 people, that's not easy to fill up.
sorry man. canadians r dumb... especially kids who made stupid assumptions without knowing the details. coquitlam cant handle grown men insults either, they all hypocrites that call u out for stupid things when irl they r the loud mouth douchey bunch & they greeze non coquitlam smashers eg like today there was a big smashfest at evans but no post anywhere.. pretty lame community. ;(

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Michael, it isn't Evans house so he doesn't have total control over who and how many people can show. Not many were allowed over so he invited the few that are closer to him, deal with it. You would do the same thing. I'm going to say right now that I don't want any beef, so I'm hoping you can take the high road this time and drop it. Can't a guy just chill for a day without having to deal with this garbage...

tl;dr

Money Match.

Zaigar

Smash Cadet
Poor M2K. Time to play Brawl--the superior Smash game; second only to Sony Smash. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Michael, it isn't Evans house so he doesn't have total control over who and how many people can show. Not many were allowed over so he invited the few that are closer to him, deal with it. You would do the same thing. I'm going to say right now that I don't want any beef, so I'm hoping you can take the high road this time and drop it. Can't a guy just chill for a day without having to deal with this garbage...

tl;dr

Money Match.
How much? =D

michael_li

Smash Ace
yakal would never mm u, that guy doesnt even have bus fair... sometimes and if he does u gotta meet criteria
1. ur worst than him and he has high chance of winning

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Out of all the people in the stream this weekend, shoutouts for best tag to Pelvictory.

:awesome:

Top Bottom