• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

TPS

Smash Rookie
hey guys, so im new here.. nice to meet you all, my names trevor. i look forward to hopefully playing some of you guys. im from abby btw if theres any other abbotsford players. :)

michael_li

Smash Ace
hey guys, so im new here.. nice to meet you all, my names trevor. i look forward to hopefully playing some of you guys. im from abby btw if theres any other abbotsford players. :)
theres another abbotsford player i vaguely rmber their names but its like ismokeidrank. maybe eric brown can give u their # so u can play with em. they new players too!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I am registered.

:phone:
Noice! I'll be keeping an eye out for you on the results. And stupid me. I should have checked this first. I also asked because I was hoping you could pass on something for me there to a friend but I just shipped it :( $15 for $10 worth of business cards. Sometimes I hate Canada Post.

Oh and I'll be at Stronghold this Saturday for a Pokemon TCG City Championship by the way!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey Sion i might actually have your controller, unless Daz is sure Yakal has it. What color was it?

There was a spare after our fest on sat that i picked up, forgot i had the darn thing.

Sion

Island of Horizon
another thing is the wire sticking out of the controller is kinda torn

it's also a bit mysterious. likes to be left alone during certain nights and sometimes takes walks when i don't notice. plays hard to get at times, but can be there at the most crucial times

Violence

Smash Lord
Sion's controller was a tsundere girl who he eventually won the heart of, and out of pure devotion, she transformed herself into a controller so that she could be something he could rely on.

michael_li

Smash Ace
When are you guys coming? :D
i donno but i got there around 5 and it was me, adam, ericb, eric Lee, malcolm
and
EAGLE
myler :reverse:

i bet u came early and there was nobody there LOL

there will be smash tom.. malcolm will be there, maybe marshall, eric brown, ericlee, me, and hopefully more pple ;D

Top Bottom