• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I have been trying to buy the nexus 10 for several weeks. It's always sold out.

Merry Christmas, guys!

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, I bet you a few of us could have done better. I don't think we have the experience to beat such a good peach as Teddy right now. Conceivably a few of us could beat quick brown fox if we didn't choke all the time. And though Ciz is super good now, I think Eric and Roby could have bagged those sets.

Step it up, BC! I leave for a few months and you guys let your guard down! It should be America that is the Land of the Free.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So how interested would everyone here be in attending a Canadian national in St.Catharines for Melee? It will attempt to include the majority of small communities which exist throughout our nation in clusters from province to province. I have a large venue with a 200+ capacity that I can rent for a mere $200 daily including bar to purchase soft drinks or alcoholic beverages with ID. This means that the day is covered from 20 individuals paying their venue fees allowing us to divert the excess funds from venue fees into a pot bonus to either extend who places within the money or increase the earnings of those who win.

Considering that it's a beachside venue I would aim to have this run Mid-End of July. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm flying from the east coast to BC for the summer and then to Germany, and then back to Montreal in September. So I can't really budget for a trip to Ontario.

Sounds fun, though.

Top Bottom