• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
i uploaded bracket imag. to bad manli wont see this cuz im blocked hahahaha suckaa
lol@ nathan beating toph. like it means anything.. bracket is where it counts :)
i 2-0 andytheprime and got 1st seed in pools but i wish i beat him where it counts. he ****ed me up in bracket props to him for being a super gay
1. otto
2. teddy
3. drunk
5. ciz, toph
7. ThePrime, Yakal
9. Mike, Blunted, Brandandorf, Winston

`dazrin

Smash Champion
The tournament date is either going to be on the 29th or 22nd. The 22nd seems like not many people would be able to make, so how do people feel about the 29th?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've got a bit of a smash craving and thinking of playing again. Any Melee or PM at Stronghold going on soon?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
The next Melee monthly is confirmed to be on dec.22. However, I will not be able to attend, so there will be no stream, nor will I be adminstrating the event. I'm sure violence will be able to take responsibility, but if he is unable to come, then you guys are just going to have to work something out.

I'm planning to run a PM exclusive tournament on the 29th, since I'll actually be able to attend that day. But Melee will exclusively be on the 22nd. Thanks!

robyextreme

Smash Ace

t3h Icy

Smash Master
GGs all y'all! I had a blast today! I'm amazed I still have any ability to play at all, lol. ^_^

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
Yo gg's today for all who attended smash fest.

Also let it be heard that I beat AxDxAxMxxBxRxOxWxN in a falcon ditto.

CAUSE I'M SO FREAKING GOOD.

jk noobking is teh filteeeee

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Apparently the venue hoodwinked us and the tournament MAY NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND. A new magic set is being released, so it will be very busy at stronghold. We will either have to reschedule and wait until next year in order to have a tournament or change the date to a weekday as the next two weekends are going to be occupied by Magic players due to the new set release.

I'm trying to request that we run things upstairs since we do not expect to have very many entrants, but do not count on it. Really, really sorry about the inconvenience this may cause, but I don't have much control over the situation as the magic release is something we couldn't forsee. I'll update this thread when more information is available.

Top Bottom