• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Kids still came out!

One girl pulled out the most boss tapdancing i've ever seen

gave her SO much candy

only kid with a legit trick, too. Spoiled BRATZ thinking they can get away with trick or treating without the trick

Violence

Smash Lord
Wait wait wait...

KoC is during Remembrance Day Weekend!? You guys have a Memorial Day!? In November!?

And Big House 2 was during Canadian Thanksgiving!?

Man... people from this region need to travel more, these are some fortunate coincidences.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
sorry guys im not gonna be able to make it today

MasterC

Smash Ace
wait wait wait...

Koc is during remembrance day weekend!? You guys have a memorial day!? In november!?

And big house 2 was during canadian thanksgiving!?

Man... People from this region need to travel more, these are some fortunate coincidences.
dat insight

michael_li

Smash Ace
going to stronghold today. regardless of rain

holy **** i play so much peach now!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

when its good enough i will use it to warm up and pub stomp non ranked spacies at oos tournies

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Sorry-- I've been away for awhile due to some stupid IRL issues that randomly came up x_X

I'll get on it as soon as possible.

SORRY once again. :/

edit: Results thread is up-- Let me know if there are any errors I need to edit. It's 5:30am right now so I'm bound to mess up on at least one thing lol. Also, if people could let mem know who certain people used in tournament, I'll add those onto the list. I put question marks for unknown characters used. Also I'm not in the presence of mind to calculate the specific amounts of $$$ won by the top placing players, so if someone could tell me the exact numbers, I'll add them on. K peace- I'm going to bed lol.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
how often do you guys play P:M, how seriously legit do you think it is, and are you all ready to lose to my bowser powsers

`dazrin

Smash Champion
how often do you guys play P:M, how seriously legit do you think it is, and are you all ready to lose to my bowser powsers
PM prettty much happens at every smashfest that I go to, and there's always a side event that happens at tournaments. I'll admit, it's still got a bit of a ways to go before it becomes a super legit game, but as it is right now, it's alright and pretty fun. However, the PMBR is constantly working hard towards the release of it's newest version, v2.5, and it's a huge improvement over v2.1.

Anyways, direct any other PM related posts here: The PM BC thread

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
This image makes me seriously uncomfortable. I just can't help but think that there is something very Sinister (no, not you) hidden in those glitchy frames. Bleh, It's giving me the jibblies. It's like the buildup to a jump scare in a horror movie, but the jump never comes.

Top Bottom