• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
16 is far too low, but 24 seems pretty good to me.

edit:
WHOA! EVAN IS LURKING!

I LOVE YOU EVAN! Miss u bro. :< come bak gooby

Yakal is lurking too-- i love you too yakal :D

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
I'm basically on the same boat as Eric here. 32 is rad, 24 will work, 16 nah.

Also my work has a 36 inch tv that they need to get rid of. I would take it but it's hella heavy lol.
If someone wants to come drive out here I can help load/unload and we'd have a damn nice tv for finals and ****

michael_li

Smash Ace
Yeah, the brawl dudes want to run their singles event during melee dubs-- don't ask me, ask them. Violence and I have nothing to do with it lol
are they trolling us?! i don't know who booked with stronghold first but it's not cool to host 2 tournies on the same day! west coast is all about melee, **** brawl!

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
are they trolling us?! i don't know who booked with stronghold first but it's not cool to host 2 tournies on the same day! west coast is all about melee, **** brawl!

Chill-- It'll be fine, lol. Gameclucks does the same thing. Since this was advertised as a Melee tournament, Melee will obviously have priority.

And no Adam, we're going to need everything we can get-- especially the TVs. No one is bringing any TV's other than the ones we have at stronghold.

Overall we need EVERYTHING we can get-- Don't discourage anyone for bringing equipment. We're actually in a desperate need of additional TV's more than anything else to be honest, so with Faceman and Yakal could get those TV's to stronghold in time for the tournament, it'd go a long way in helping everything run better.

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
Again, if we want the tv from my work someone is gonna have to come out and get it.
It's a heavy sum***** and it's in langley lmao

michael_li

Smash Ace
i think i hurt poor adams feelings :(

text-
Quit **** talking me
Pissing me off again for no reason
What kind of friend are you?
You said "suck it" twice
And you were obviously saying it to me
I've had it with you Mike. Don't talk to me anymore.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
This should be a show on daytime Spike TV between CSI and Repo Games. Essentially, any rig limitations germane to limiting tournament activity is decided by the organizer. If you guys don't want to share or there isn't enough, you're in the right to say no brawl at your own booked event. Any additional rig equipment brought in would of course be at the owner's discretion, but there should be no sense of entitlement to piggyback an additional game tournament that would take away from the existing scheduled event.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'll be there, but probably late since I have to bring my stream stuff and it's a weekday.

Victoria will be coming late, so they probably won't come to the venue today, but we'll see.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
hey yaks if you're still coming to my place tonight let me know pls

thx

Top Bottom