• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I just gotta say, I'm mad jelly that you guys have part of the build for PM 2.5

Wanna try the buffs in Charizard and play Ivysaur. :(

Really fun vids to watch though!

michael_li

Smash Ace
Smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

michael_li

Smash Ace
whats the housing situation looking like for victoria atm? cuz francis wants to know if evan can house but he ain't answering texts/calls for days now so can some coquitlam player get ahold of him please?. i donno about the other coquitlam brawl player who wanted to house him, francis nor steve never mentioned whether he confirmed with em or not. i cant house cuz my familys ****ing rowdy as **** so itll be hectic. i hope somebody can sort this **** out cuz i don't want em to come here and get taxed.

Top Bottom