• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
In doubles, you and your team mate need to tell each other exactly what to do so you can win.

And this is done without speaking to the other person, but just by playing. It's actually pretty fun as long as your partner isn't like some rambo machine who just tries to shine>dair the **** out of whatever is in-front of them the whole time.
lmao, mike.

Would you guys reach Ontario in 6 months (like say May 21st-22nd) for a national tournament (Brawl & Melee)? (PR members, this is especially for you).
If I have money maybe.

sup falcons

fail: thought last page was the most recent one.
you stole my post....

sup falcons

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Not that I'd be at anyway likely to come to any major national tournament, but wouldn't it be a better idea to host a national tournament around halfway between the east coast and west. Otherwise you're probably going to get a lot of east coasters and not a lot from the west (and vice versa if an event was hosted here like that).

Just my 2 cents.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Not that I'd be at anyway likely to come to any major national tournament, but wouldn't it be a better idea to host a national tournament around halfway between the east coast and west. Otherwise you're probably going to get a lot of east coasters and not a lot from the west (and vice versa if an event was hosted here like that).

Just my 2 cents.
Unfortunately melee doesn't seem to exist between BC and Ontario. That's the only problem there.

Metà

Smash Master
also, i think saskatechewan attempted to do that with their flatzone tournament

unfortunately that didn't work out very well, because saskatchewan also doesn't exist

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Just my 2 cents.
  1. I don't live in central Canada
  2. Manitoba and Saskatchewan are barely existent
  3. Ontario has the largest smahs scenes in all of Canada

is there even land there?
this ^

wii remotes

what is manitoba like in smash?
non existent.

lol, I played a guy on AiB saying that there is a brawl scene in northern Manitoba (way up north, near boarder to the north). Like 25 man tourneys at best. No word of melee.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
"Daltsy - Awesome meeting you. You're so chill dude. Sucks that we had to face in teams bracket. Going to the sushi place and talking about random **** was awesome. Your mario/luigi are pretty tight."

I just saw that posted in the RoM3 results thread by Unknown522, LMAO!

Sion

Island of Horizon
yeah, apparently he thought james was daltsy LOL

and tinman, i'd probably be interested if i had money. i'd love to meet raynex and some other ec canadians that i haven't met yet. that and i'd chill with unknown 5 twenty two along with kirbykaze if he's not super emo and doesn't hate me =(

idea

Smash Master
why you guys gotta be so far =(

meh, even though it's so impractical, that'd be really cool if it worked out. you just know some of the US would show up too.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Idea, I'm going to Ottawa for like almost 3 weeks. Host a tournament, and arrange transportation for me! By arrange, I don't necessarily mean "drive me", I mean "help me find out a means".

Imo 1 bus ride to SFU, plus, what better Christmas present than a top 15 PR and a chance to play people your own skill level later on in the brackets?

John's Triple Integration on the 4th, please.

edit:// Maybe the 4th isn't the best... unless it's well organized and we start in the morning. I'd have to leave at like 4:30.

Eric: John and I could run the tournaments. I have some experience from when I hosted at my church, and I've always just kinda watched to see how to do it.

What if we were to say 9:30AM We start the first tournament? That would be 7 hours to run two tournaments, and then an 8-man bracket.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Idea, I'm going to Ottawa for like almost 3 weeks. Host a tournament, and arrange transportation for me! By arrange, I don't necessarily mean "drive me", I mean "help me find out a means".

Imo 1 bus ride to SFU, plus, what better Christmas present than a top 15 PR and a chance to play people your own skill level later on in the brackets?

John's Triple Integration on the 4th, please.

edit:// Maybe the 4th isn't the best... unless it's well organized and we start in the morning. I'd have to leave at like 4:30.

Eric: John and I could run the tournaments. I have some experience from when I hosted at my church, and I've always just kinda watched to see how to do it.

What if we were to say 9:30AM We start the first tournament? That would be 7 hours to run two tournaments, and then an 8-man bracket.
LMAO 9:30 am. Good luck <3

Sion I'm madly in love with you

So much it hurts

That's why I'm emo sometimes around you

Because I can't stand how much I love you
So the truth comes out.

Top Bottom