• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Idea, I'm going to Ottawa for like almost 3 weeks. Host a tournament, and arrange transportation for me! By arrange, I don't necessarily mean "drive me", I mean "help me find out a means".

Imo 1 bus ride to SFU, plus, what better Christmas present than a top 15 PR and a chance to play people your own skill level later on in the brackets?

John's Triple Integration on the 4th, please.

edit:// Maybe the 4th isn't the best... unless it's well organized and we start in the morning. I'd have to leave at like 4:30.

Eric: John and I could run the tournaments. I have some experience from when I hosted at my church, and I've always just kinda watched to see how to do it.

What if we were to say 9:30AM We start the first tournament? That would be 7 hours to run two tournaments, and then an 8-man bracket.
when are you going to be in ottawa? as it stands, there is a toronto melee tournament in the works for january 8th

i hope you are hella exaggerating
**** off homophobe

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Idea, I'm going to Ottawa for like almost 3 weeks. Host a tournament, and arrange transportation for me! By arrange, I don't necessarily mean "drive me", I mean "help me find out a means".

Imo 1 bus ride to SFU, plus, what better Christmas present than a top 15 PR and a chance to play people your own skill level later on in the brackets?

edit:// Maybe the 4th isn't the best... unless it's well organized and we start in the morning. I'd have to leave at like 4:30.

Eric: John and I could run the tournaments. I have some experience from when I hosted at my church, and I've always just kinda watched to see how to do it.

What if we were to say 9:30AM We start the first tournament? That would be 7 hours to run two tournaments, and then an 8-man bracket.
Go ahead guys you got this! ;)

SKidd

Smash Master
yeah, apparently he thought james was daltsy LOL

and tinman, i'd probably be interested if i had money. i'd love to meet raynex and some other ec canadians that i haven't met yet. that and i'd chill with unknown 5 twenty two along with kirbykaze if he's not super emo and doesn't hate me =(
Let me go on your back =D

unless you are too weak. lol on the rom3 stream, prog was like 'SION IS FLEXING', 'DUDE IS FLEXING MAD HARD BUT HAS NO MUSCLES' after you beat some falco or something
So, NO MUSCLESSSSSSSS

but srsly I wanna go to ontario ;-;

EDIT: I wonder what Santa is getting me for Christmas this year :3

Metà

Smash Master
I can't make it to a tournament on the 4th, guys

I have a music composition and an essay to hand in on the 6th : (

As for going to an EC tournament, I'm most likely going to Ontario for a couple weeks in the summer, so maybe I could plan my trip to overlap with a major tournament there. We'll see what happens.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
It's -19 out here...coooooold as ****.
So gross! I got home in like 4 hours though. Drove sooooooo fast!
I think I got inspiration from THE GRIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL
We had the best driver in NJ lol
Still tired, haven't unpacked yet. Music and work have taken over already... :p

It's actually pretty fun as long as your partner isn't like some rambo machine who just tries to shine>dair the **** out of whatever is in-front of them the whole time.
Are you saying playing with Sion isn't fun???
lol ;P

It's mad fun yo!
He's mad good! No way it ain't fun playing a wreckin ball style with another wreckin ball.
We wrecked ****, and we still livin!!!
<3 Sion, <3 Shine Dair

sup luigis

sup trolls BC

sup my b1tches
David you pwned everyone
WIN + WIN + WIN + TRUTH

sup falcons

fail: thought last page was the most recent one.
lol...
would've been win...

"Daltsy - Awesome meeting you. You're so chill dude. Sucks that we had to face in teams bracket. Going to the sushi place and talking about random **** was awesome. Your mario/luigi are pretty tight."

I just saw that posted in the RoM3 results thread by Unknown522, LMAO!
LOL not bad, reminds me I should probs do shoutouts to things more...
Keeping in touch in my only link to smash from this distant place LOL

yeah, apparently he thought james was daltsy LOL

and tinman, i'd probably be interested if i had money. i'd love to meet raynex and some other ec canadians that i haven't met yet. that and i'd chill with unknown 5 twenty two along with kirbykaze if he's not super emo and doesn't hate me =(
I didn't even know he thought that until just now. Did you know he thought I was Daltsy the whole time and didn't tell me? :O lol
We shall go visit EC again one day. They freakin coool.

lol just realized...
If he trollin, he's a pro

All that Manuel said.
You 3 running it is good since you're already confirmed to be in the final thing. Makes sensey
That's a really cool idea. Good work John! I like you. :D
I'll be in Vancouver Dec 4th/5th if anyone wants to smash or chill, tourney or not.
Last time I'll be in Van area for a looooooooong time. Got a concert that night but free during the days.

Sion I'm madly in love with you

So much it hurts

That's why I'm emo sometimes around you

Because I can't stand how much I love you
Join the rest of us.
He's such a sexy ****.

yeah, it's waaaaaaaay to cold.

idk, guys. try asking around to see if people would actually make it.
It might warm up by then though. 1 week from now...
In 1 week it sure changed here lol
Come back to snow, wtf?!?!?!

Roby I think like half the smash community is gay and the other half is mostly gay friendly.
Adam knows what's up.

MULTIQUOTE

idea

Smash Master
kid kid
arrested development
yui yui yui
arrested development
yui yui.

i find this funny for some reason :laugh:

edit: so who did hax punch? that sounds like a good story.

Top Bottom