• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Starscream

Smash Ace
Ah, they have been having smashfests at Stronghold the past few weeks on Tuesday. Are you in the BC smash fb group? Sometimes we post smashfest info on there.

I should say, though, that you need to make everyyy effort to come this Saturday. Even if it means ruining other portions of your life
Yeah I'm in the FB group, but I haven't seen much activity in there at all. Why is the wall disabled for it?

Saturday is a definite no go though. I've already promised to cover this shift. :c

If I see a bunch of people in here saying that they're gonna Smash on Tuesday then I'll definitely come by next week.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, the last time I came out was the Press Start tourney that was FFA with items on laggy TVs, haha. I was doing pretty well too but I had to leave early.

I'm usually free on Tuesdays and Saturdays, but not this Saturday. I might actually be busy the next few Saturdays. Wednesdays are usually good too but I have a Friday shift that might get changed to Wednesdays. If that's the case then Fridays will be free. Thursday, Sunday and Monday are always busy.

Basically, I'm always down to Smash on Tuesdays.
would you be game for coquitlam? we have smashfests every now and then

also, did we play at press start? i was at that tournament, i was playing ganondorf mostly. I remember meeting a bunch of new people.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so is anyone confirmed for tomorrow?

i might bring a couple of my scrub friends if that's cool, they're both worse than i am lol

i'll bring a set-up

Starscream

Smash Ace
would you be game for coquitlam? we have smashfests every now and then

also, did we play at press start? i was at that tournament, i was playing ganondorf mostly. I remember meeting a bunch of new people.
Where abouts in Coquitlam? I take public transit so hopefully it's easy enough to get to.

We might have played at Press Start? I was playing Ganon too. The last match I remember was playing against Manuel and someone else on Yoshi's Story. Then I had to bail after I won the match.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Jia Xing Li:
i feel like when im trying my hardest to **** i automatically go to like 4th on the PR

Eric Lee:
"my name is Michael... and I'm a super saiyan"

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
(12:33:28 AM) VANCITY604: i work 1 month only 2500
(12:33:30 AM) VANCITY604: waste of life
(12:33:40 AM) Roby : yeah well
(12:33:46 AM) Roby : some people they have bills
(12:33:48 AM) Roby : and kids
(12:33:50 AM) Roby : thats a waste of life
(12:33:52 AM) VANCITY604: i kill my kids
(12:33:55 AM) VANCITY604: to decrease my bill

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
****ing jack LOL

also master c, bluntedobject10 & xxxnxoxoxbxkxixnxgxxx will join us too

Smashfest at Stronghold February 23, 2012

Confirmed:

mike
violence
rampage
xxxnoobkingxxx
bluntedobject10
master_c
sinisterb & buddies

Maybe:

rustyshacklefurd

Metà

Smash Master
Where abouts in Coquitlam? I take public transit so hopefully it's easy enough to get to.

We might have played at Press Start? I was playing Ganon too. The last match I remember was playing against Manuel and someone else on Yoshi's Story. Then I had to bail after I won the match.
hmm, i think i played you at one point, maybe in a friendly?

but yeah it's close-ish to coquitlam station. like 10 minute walk uphill lol

Starscream

Smash Ace
hmm, i think i played you at one point, maybe in a friendly?

but yeah it's close-ish to coquitlam station. like 10 minute walk uphill lol
Maybe we played, I dunno, that was a while ago.

Post in here when you have a Smash fest. If I'm free that day I'll try to make it fosho. Or you can add me on Facebook, quote this post to get the link.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Yo GG's guys, tournament was mad fun and hellllllla hype

All you guys should come down for Manifest at the end of March

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
IMPORTANT!!!

For those of you that were planning on getting a ride with Eric aka Blunted_Object10 to Manifest... he is no longer planning on driving his car to seattle. He needs to get some work done on it and does not have the money at this time to get it fixed and up to par in time for the tournament. Him and I are now planning on taking the train. The train *****.

Eric wasn't even going to say anything about this until god knows when (you know how he can be sometimes) (no offence eric)). So I was kind of talking to him about it yesterday and this is indeed the reality of the situation.

THEREFORE... a bunch of us should take the train together. The train is so tite. Also not very expensive. round trip would be about $70-$100. The prices fluctuate. For example Feb gameclucks it costed me like $55 to go down to seattle, but the return price was only $38. Not sure what it's based on but im guessing it has something to do with the number of available seats.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Gogogo!!! You won't regret it :) we average 30 entrants now that shane lives in OR he always brings at least 5 decent smashers from OR :D

:phone:

Violence

Smash Lord
Um... ****.

The whole reason I wanted to ride with you guys is because I don't think I can afford the train... after paying for two plane tickets.

Uh... yeah.

So...

Can I get a ride with someone else, or am I just ****ed?

Top Bottom