• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Violence

Smash Lord
Plot from wiki:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan tells the story of a 13-year-old junior high schooler, Sakura Kusakabe, who, twenty years in the future, while attempting to create a "Pedophile's World" forces all women to stop aging after the age of twelve, offends God by the side effect of having created immortality. Dokuro Mitsukai, a member of an order of assassin angels that are called Rurutie, has been sent from the future to kill him. Believing that Sakura can be redeemed, Dokuro decides instead to keep Sakura so occupied that he can never develop the immortality technology. Due to her impulsive nature and super-human strength however, she frequently kills him with her gigantic spiked kanabō (club), Excalibolg, on a moment's impulse, but returns him to life moments later with angelic power. Sabato, another assassin of the Rurutie order who uses her feminine wiles to do her job, is dispatched to complete Dokuro's original mission: Sakura's assassination.

Seems normal.

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
dokuro chan was the **** when I was 14

also i'm gettin' there calm your bald *** down

and all right lol

Half this guys posts are from me

-Yakal

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so eric i heard you were coming down to **** our tourney tomorrow

confirm/deny?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'll come Tuesday

man someone needs to teach me to moonwalk so i can use Falcon.. he's way too hype

Top Bottom