• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
i remember you!

you used to play at the lounge, right?
Yep, that's me!

Hi, i remember your name but forgot what you looked like. There's a smashfest tom at stronghold and all is invited. Please join us, bye.
Honestly, I'd love to, but I have 5 hours of classes tomorrow. The only days I'm ever really free are Saturdays and Tuesdays (I don't have many classes on Tuesday so I could maybe afford to skip). Any chance these sessions will continue on into the Summer? I'm in engineering so I don't have much free time right now.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
only me adam and eric came to smashfest. adam had to leave at 6 though to smash at the coyles so it was just falco dittos for next 2 hrs. ggs though

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Oh you know how we is Charles! That's what's up!

REAL TALK. Smash tomorrow @ Stronghold. YAKAL MONEY MATCH ME PLAOX!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D :D :D :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::052:

EDIT: SMASH TODAY AS WELL. Me, Mike, Roby EXTREME going so far. We are leaving now. Will be there from 1pm - late. I take it more will join us later. Friday night's usually pretty bump'n at the Hold.

Top Bottom