• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think I can make Thursday. Booshk and Sion, I'll pm you guys his number.

They're in the basement of the sub(hopefully you guys know where that is?), Monday to Friday.
Lol what? I know a guy who has smash in the sub, but he's not particularly dedicated to smash. :o

Would like to meet.

Edit:// DouBle PoST my bad

:phone:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i can probably confirm for Thursday, but i don't think i'll have a set-up.

i mean unless someone has a random power cord or something

Violence

Smash Lord
There's now a dedicated setup at Stronghold. It's the cube I lent Eric Brown that he didn't want to bring around with him so he left it at Stronghold.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
All I ever wanted was for all of us to just get along and have fun and become an AMAZINGINGLY TALENTED SMASH COMMUNITY.... is this too much to ask?
It depends on how much the individual members of the community are willing to make themselves socially respectabe

Starscream

Smash Ace
Well I'd love to go from occasionally lurking to an active member of the community but you guys only do Smashfests on the 2 days I always work. :c

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Well I'd love to go from occasionally lurking to an active member of the community but you guys only do Smashfests on the 2 days I always work. :c
Is this true? We have smashfests every couple of days! Which days are good for you? Sometimes we play at people's homes.

Sion

Island of Horizon
it's cool, guys. it was a bit of a last minute post by me anyways.

i'm gonna be there latest 12:30

not entirely sure if we need another setup

Starscream

Smash Ace
Is this true? We have smashfests every couple of days! Which days are good for you? Sometimes we play at people's homes.
Yeah, the last time I came out was the Press Start tourney that was FFA with items on laggy TVs, haha. I was doing pretty well too but I had to leave early.

I'm usually free on Tuesdays and Saturdays, but not this Saturday. I might actually be busy the next few Saturdays. Wednesdays are usually good too but I have a Friday shift that might get changed to Wednesdays. If that's the case then Fridays will be free. Thursday, Sunday and Monday are always busy.

Basically, I'm always down to Smash on Tuesdays.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Ah, they have been having smashfests at Stronghold the past few weeks on Tuesday. Are you in the BC smash fb group? Sometimes we post smashfest info on there.

I should say, though, that you need to make everyyy effort to come this Saturday. Even if it means ruining other portions of your life

Top Bottom