• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
i tried to get john to smash again but obviously it didnt work out, he also turned down dota.

stats on Thursdays sounds ****

frenchtoast why is your new year so good

unityole

Smash Lord
What happened with Keith .__.
we had a smashfest at Keith's house and it was great until Adam got drunk with Josh, then they decided to bring over someone (drug dealer) who they thought was nice. the drug dealer took the chance and called around 8 friends which I believed they brought weapons and beat up Josh and Keith and robbed his home. All in all was around $5,000 in damage to Keith's property and property loss.

All this happened right after me and John left Keith's place or else we would have gotten involved in it as well.

Adam, you should have known this would eventually happen with you doing drugs and alcohol. I feel so bad for Keith and for the people you pissed off, you do not just say sorry then repeat the same mistake again, you obviously dont care about other people. and most of all I feel bad for myself for believing in you and not listening to John. you take advantage of me and my friend Yang and that **** is unacceptable. asking us for food money while you saved yours for beer is not something a friend should do QOUTE your response to mike.

I do not need you to apologize to me, cause I no longer take your words seriously anymore. step it up or you'll lose your remaining friends.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'd like to let you guys know... I left smash because of this community not because I got bored.

and </3 Lambda. It's all about Litchi.
cool story bro.

Also lets not create drama on smashboards.. If you wanna talk about it talk among yourselves or talk to Adam directly because posting it on smashboards isn't gonna solve anything.

unityole

Smash Lord
cool story bro.

Also lets not create drama on smashboards.. If you wanna talk about it talk among yourselves or talk to Adam directly because posting it on smashboards isn't gonna solve anything.
obviously talking to him directly has not helped and all he did and all he will ever do is apologize. it is no longer acceptable, if he wants this dorama to stop he can share his thoughts on smashboards, but i strongly believe other people should beware of the situation with Adam and that he can screw anyone over.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol smashboards not the place for drama? Its like THE place. It's always been. If you dont talk about stuff here nothing happens. Smash was pretty much dead until Eric(Violence) started the intervention with BC. If he didnt say anything then nothing would have happened.

Also you kinda trying to start drama Eric with that sarcastic comment. I just wanted people to know the real reason why I left.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Lol smashboards not the place for drama? Its like THE place. It's always been. If you dont talk about stuff here nothing happens. Smash was pretty much dead until Eric(Violence) started the intervention with BC. If he didnt say anything then nothing would have happened.

Also you kinda trying to start drama Eric with that sarcastic comment. I just wanted people to know the real reason why I left.
Well we could instead talk about future smash events and other things of what's going on in our lives. Something more constructive then talking about Adam drinking + doing drugs.

We already knew why you left so there was no reason for you to say why you left. That's why I said that sarcastic comment. You were starting drama because well as far as I know most people on here know why you left.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Most people don't know why I left... Sion and a few others thought I quit because I was bored.

Also stating whats wrong will make the community try to be better. I haven't even said anything about Adam's drinking + drugs.

I make one post in like weeks and basically getting attacked and being told to not do this/that. Makes a guy feel welcome. Thanks.

unityole

Smash Lord
Most people don't know why I left... Sion and a few others thought I quit because I was bored.

Also stating whats wrong will make the community try to be better. I haven't even said anything about Adam's drinking + drugs.

I make one post in like weeks and basically getting attacked and being told to not do this/that. Makes a guy feel welcome. Thanks.
John has said it all, doesnt help when i try to get him to smash again cause it'll be boring without him and his peach. thanks a lot blunted eric object10

Radius-86

Smash Ace
The story about Keith is a sensitive subject and you should have communicated in private. It would be a good idea to edit it out of your post. :/

This is also the first time I have heard about that dangerous event. Games are notorious for unexpected violence (think of all the internet cafe assaults/shootings). It is not about who your friends are, but who your friends' friends are. I hope you all stay safe and play smart.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Personally, I think it's important to air out and clean your dirty laundry. Not hide them in the closet and hope that nobody notices. Otherwise one day unexpectedly, the queen comes to your house, smells the nasty, and BAM.

House. Bulldozed.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i talked to keith about it n he told me how everything went down. keith actually got nailed in the face with a hammer n druggy nevrt paid back anything during his few years work at ebay. all $ went to u kno what.

n e ways ima stop. btw all ur posts will be deleted by admin lanowen cuz druggy gonna tell on us. so now that community knows the potential hazards with druggy. its all good, we addressed our issues. nothing more we can do.

:phone:

unityole

Smash Lord
everyone should get John to play so smash is more fun again
obviously missing the only peach is BC is unacceptable

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well John I always welcome you outside of smashboards and am good to you in person. =)
Anyways I'm not gonna post about that subject anymore.

As for Adam I'm pretty sure most people knew that he was doing this kind of stuff before and posted on smashboards.. How is it any different to post about it now then it was in the past?

So guys.. HOW YOU DOIN?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
What's Unacceptable?
Care to elaborate on that Manuel? :)
everyone should get John to play so smash is more fun again
obviously missing the only peach is BC is unacceptable
Let's leave it at that. I'm not singling you out, Eric, I think that many things you do are positive for the community. Not everyone's like that.

Let's keep the smash events going and enjoying them. Things have been good after stronghold except for a few instances. We're on a good roll; let's not lose that.

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Personally, I think it's important to air out and clean your dirty laundry. Not hide them in the closet and hope that nobody notices. Otherwise one day unexpectedly, the queen comes to your house, smells the nasty, and BAM.

House. Bulldozed.
If you mean raising community awareness about potential dangers, then I fully agree. I was thinking in terms of personal sensitivity. For example, if one of us became depressed and attempted suicide, that should be communicated privately between one another than publicly.

In this case I suppose you can't raise awareness about the topic without providing the details, so I'll take back what I have said.

As for getting John to play smash, that might be pretty difficult because whenever he comes over, he'll only play for about 30 minutes before getting bored. Maybe it is because he can beat me even without his glasses on...

Top Bottom