• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
so Stats Next THRUSDAY? :awesome:
yeaa

robbie with stats?

i spoke with yakal he gave me general list of people who still plays including a few newer players who are competitive.
i spoke with tim and he said he will only come out to tournaments, and maybe once every couple of months.

eric manli sion adam booshk evan matt nate yakal will EXTREME mike and i forgot the newer players' name other than violence and snoopy.
who else other than the ones above still plays this game or am i missing any of the new people? i havent seen ryan and tony forever do they still play? tony still play right? and im trying to get john to smash again but i think hes unsure atm. is robbie and choco back? and when is tiep coming back to canada?

lol Jack, I don't remember exactly where it was but I'd probly be down.

I remember it being pretty good...
except i went to sleep after 1st round. and i heard tony won the 2nd round
we needed more players for sure, i think 6 barely makes it. 8 would be a good number.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
But I stepped up to keep people updated! :D

Actually with the twitter and how they're doing Apex, they don't even really need me.

Also I realized that the stream has to come from his comp lol.

:awesome:

Violence

Smash Lord
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diakonos

Smash Lord
What time are people playing at stronghold today? I'm nearby, at metro. I don't have a controller though-- could someone bring an extra?

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I suppose I'll go too. What time are we starting at?

Also, I can bring a setup. :D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
2 sounds good, or earlier if you want, and I'll bring a controller for you.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
GGs at Stronghold today! :D Sorry I had to leave early, but I forgot I have University tomorrow, lol.

Can't wait to watch Apex with you guys!

Top Bottom