• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Blunted, two others and I actually did that at the last SFU with Falcon and it was so fun! :D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey the Brazilian player is here and he's pretty good. Very smart and has a unique style.. He would be on our PR for sure and like around 6th-7th? But it's hard to tell... you gotta play him..

Anyways if anyone wants to play him just give me a call or text and We may drop by or something..

booshk

Smash Lord
what?
what brazilian player?
shiet i'd be down to have you guys over but i'm busy today :( maybe tomorrow?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Who wants to go to Stronghold tomorrow? Yakal, Travis (Snooki) and myself are going at about noon.

More people! :D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
yes

Choco

i summon thee

also I want like some of the new players thereeeeeeeeee anyone got some info on those guys?

Detectives imo i'm looking for BREAKBOT et firelank

edit: adam you should come too and we should play more, after playing vish I realize I need some serious falcon practice. same with fox.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Me, Mike, Eric, and guy from Brazil. He's aight. We had a MM and I won 3-1. Just before that, mike was talkin all this smack and challenged me to a mm. I 4 stocked him with falcon first match, 2 stocked him with marth 2nd match, went samus 3rd match on DL64 and got camped, rage quit and went back to falcon and 1 stocked him. Mike, it's still centuries too early to be challenging me like that... CENTURIES ;) <3 <3 <3

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Me, Mike, Eric, and guy from Brazil. He's aight. We had a MM and I won 3-1. Just before that, mike was talkin all this smack and challenged me to a mm. I 4 stocked him with falcon first match, 2 stocked him with marth 2nd match, went samus 3rd match on DL64 and got camped, rage quit and went back to falcon and 1 stocked him. Mike, it's still centuries too early to be challenging me like that... CENTURIES ;) <3 <3 <3
lol scrub calls me a camper because i dont go into his stupid bomb jump strat. i dont rage quit when i got ***** first match. ur very poor sportsmanlike.

mm 5$ again at gregs house. scrubnub, ill punish every stupid shield grab u try this time.

booshk

Smash Lord
yo ****t sorry man totally didn't see that, but i was busy anyways ahaha
i woulda came down if i wasnt foshos tho :p

Bwmat

Smash Ace
i 4-stocked icy with doc
I faintly remember 4-stocking... I think AIDS' shiek with doc way back?

lol

remember that doc player from victoria? nair nair nair guy? I guess he stopped playing.

edit: something-chicken?

Top Bottom