• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Robbie, we'll talk on fb.
I don't have Facebook. Is there a thread for this seattle tournament? I'm thinking about going. If I do go I can drive 4 people, possibly only 3 if someone comes with me. No promises yet though, I need some details.

I just miss all you guys soooooo much, and melee too. It's about time I make an appearance at a tourney <3

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I don't know who you are and I haven't played smash in 3 years. But sure, I would love to have you take my money, sounds like the good old days :)
we played like 10 years ago at johns house when zhu came lol. u were 2 stocking me then, i was like dayumm whos this guy hes so good.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
That's Ryab cowear.

Frenchtoasts is Mike. If you practice you would either beat him or give him a run for his money.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Wow. This community is as ******** as ever... I miss you guys so much. Also mad props to t3h Icy for that aviary wordplay.

Okay guys, you've convinced me, I'm coming to the seattle tourney.

I can drive 4 other people, but it's not going to be based on fairness or first come first serve. It's going to be based on my bias and favoritism. So I need to talk to a few people and old friends first to see how they're doing. Then if I have spare spots I'll put them up for grabs.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Word. I'll see what I can do, no promises for that one though, I might just swing by for some friendlies if I can't actually play in the tourney. I'm curious how badly I'll get ***** now. The times have changed.

Top Bottom