• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ok, r u down to meet somewhere near richmond skytrain tom?

btw did u put ur name on it? lol if ya did i hope its pencil

booshk

Smash Lord
sure man, richmond centre skytrain station? around uhm... 12:30, 1ish? sup to u and no i didnt

can u use it tho? is there a chance of me getting ****ed over lolol

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
sure man, richmond centre skytrain station? around uhm... 12:30, 1ish? sup to u and no i didnt

can u use it tho? is there a chance of me getting ****ed over lolol
naw lol ur infos not on it so its all good whats ur #text btw?

ill text u tom around those times to meet up

Violence

Smash Lord
So uh... yeah...

As per Otto's request, I may, in addition to getting KK to get@us, also be flying out Dr. PP.

.... but after all that, I don't think I'll have the money for Greyhound tickets or anything of the sort...

Can I get a spot in any car that's going down there?

booshk

Smash Lord
No one else has a car and plans to drive in? o_O
possible other drivers are evanmeta (if he can get car etc), and dynamism from coquitlam (when he finds out and if he's down).

i dont know of others, but BC doesnt really go OOP much besides for blunted!

hopefully we get something working.

Violence

Smash Lord
This is probably going to be the biggest accessible regional in a while for BC. I thought there'd be more hype. Are people planning on Greyhounding if they can't get a ride?

Violence

Smash Lord
Ok, well, I really am uncertain as to whether or not I'll be able to spare cash after flying two people into Washington. Is anyone going in Eric's car nice enough to swap with me and take Greyhound instead? I can even reimburse you for the ticket after the tournament if you want me to, I just can't handle additional expenses on top of already large expenses.

Sion

Island of Horizon
it's possible that i'd greyhound instead of taking up a car spot, violence.

i just don't want to go alone lol

Violence

Smash Lord
I know there are a bunch of people who want to take a Greyhound, you guys can all go together if necessary. I know that Otto wants everything from our side known, so that he can provide greyhounders with rides and housing no problem. Post your plans as soon as you have em so that we can get our **** together.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
REALISTICALLY, erics car will for sure have eric/me/sion. Manuel almost always has something else prioritized over smash, and tony will likely be unable to cross the boarder due to other reasons. Even if he can, he's never a sure bet. So hypothetically speaking, there could be two spots available in erics car for other people. I dunno. I'm gunna talk to the people eric orginally wanted to have in his car, and get a real sense for whether or not they'll be able to come or not. If any seat comes up, it's priority would be for you Violence. And it's highly likely that one of either manuel/sion/tony will not be able to go. If that is the case, spot is yours.

However, i see Nathan has also offered to pay for a grayhound ticket for you. If all else fails, do you mind doing that?

booshk

Smash Lord
How much is greyhounding?

:phone:

Will if im going we can greyhound together if theres no rides and practise teams on the greyhound

Wait wha

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
REALISTICALLY, erics car will for sure have eric/me/sion. Manuel almost always has something else prioritized over smash, and tony will likely be unable to cross the boarder due to other reasons. Even if he can, he's never a sure bet. So hypothetically speaking, there could be two spots available in erics car for other people. I dunno. I'm gunna talk to the people eric orginally wanted to have in his car, and get a real sense for whether or not they'll be able to come or not. If any seat comes up, it's priority would be for you Violence. And it's highly likely that one of either manuel/sion/tony will not be able to go. If that is the case, spot is yours.

However, i see Nathan has also offered to pay for a grayhound ticket for you. If all else fails, do you mind doing that?
Whoa whoa, Where's my spot. I'm pretty sure I got priority on that bad boy.

AM I RIGHT EVERYONE I HAVEN'T SEEN IN YEARS?

Top Bottom