• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
i'm gonna get a laptop, everyone!

but i don't know whether mac book pro or gaming laptop?

cuz gaming laptop can do everythin mac does, even better i bet, but mac looks hella cool so now

psychological needs vs realisticly
gaming laptop yo
Mac is *** unless you're into video editing or audio

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
eric's so good at falco dittos, it's ****ing absurd how he knows when he can cc into shine and his recovery is so good that even if i punish he manages to tech it.

Violence

Smash Lord

Violence

Smash Lord
If we get David over, Oscar and Johnny are more likely to come up of their own accord.

He's perfect because we get to settle some of this EC WC salt, and a ton of people in Cali wanna play him again, so they'll be more likely to come up.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That'd be cool! :D

Are there any more smashfests at Stronghold until the 17th? I'm craving some Smash!

Geist

Smash Master
omg I'd love to get David down here.
I haven't seen that bro in foreverrrr

He's going to **** BC though tbh
It won't be so much as settling region salt as it will be a long and painful "I told you so"
Just saying
:3

Violence

Smash Lord
omg I'd love to get David down here.
I haven't seen that bro in foreverrrr

He's going to **** BC though tbh
It won't be so much as settling region salt as it will be a long and painful "I told you so"
Just saying
:3
See? **** like this is why we need KK to come over here. Until then, it's just going to be all this "we would-" "we're gonna-" "they won't-" bull****.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
"i think KK can do this" , "i think KK can do that"

why don't we just watch him do it? oh wait, he can't

so shut your damn mouth...... UNFORGIVABLE

but seriously, KK would be the best choice for all the reasons that you said already eric. him vs sion and diakonos would be tight

Geist

Smash Master
See? **** like this is why we need KK to come over here. Until then, it's just going to be all this "we would-" "we're gonna-" "they won't-" bull****.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It is what it is
"i think KK can do this" , "i think KK can do that"

why don't we just watch him do it? oh wait, he can't

so shut your damn mouth...... UNFORGIVABLE
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Geist

Smash Master
I saw that edit

both of them
What-ho! You seem to have caught me red handed, in quite the most embarrasing of deeds might I add!
Good show chap, quite riveting! You play a true gentleman's game! I concede to your suave, nay, your brilliance! *slow clap*

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
wow its been a minute since ive posted, but didnt david come here once already and wreck us? outside of maybe sion and manli, BC wont be beating KK. id rather see raynex be brought to BC if we are planning on bringing someone from canada.

sup community

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
What-ho! You seem to have caught me red handed, in quite the most embarrasing of deeds might I add!
Good show chap, quite riveting! You play a true gentleman's game! I concede to your suave, nay, your brilliance! *slow clap*
Yeah bish
wow its been a minute since ive posted, but didnt david come here once already and wreck us? outside of maybe sion and manli, BC wont be beating KK. id rather see raynex be brought to BC if we are planning on bringing someone from canada.

sup community
hi choco stop bailing

and the point of kk coming here would be so that one of those two would beat him

-----------------------
V...Is that so...V

booshk

Smash Lord
when KK came over sion was a lot worse.

i berieve in sion.

stupid former ECers undermining sion's skill (thats you geistoes)

we'll all go sheik for 5 months for preparation.. (just kidding he doesn't need it, stupid ECers)

but violence, that sounds amazing. if anyone can hype this tourny up, it's you.
i'll chip in like 20 LOLOL if u need ;D

but yeah
evanmeta would enjoy that

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I was away when KK came over. But I played him in Montreal, and he was very good. He beat me most of the time, though not by much. I think he's a better player than me atm, but I don't think it's a given that he would beat me in tournament.

Sion was definitelyyy not as good as he is now when KK last came over.

Top Bottom