• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
ness and yoshi

i don't understand, i've posted at least 10 posts since it said 998 posts yet i have like 999
so hard to be smash lord

Violence

Smash Lord
Yo guys, it sounds like Press Start wants to start holding biweeklies or weeklies starting around January.

CRTs, 4 stock, 8 min stock match time limit, our stage list, items off.

Violence

Smash Lord
For anyone who feels like playing, I'll be at Magic Stronghold tomorrow from about 7 pm with a melee setup. If people show up, I will not play magic, and will play Melee with them instead. Otherwise it's just another way for me to keep my hands warm in between rounds since Stronghold gets balls cold. Practice dat technical.

Geist

Smash Master
Lol i'm not moving to ec icy, i'm visiting for 2 weeks while i'm on break.
Also that's awesome news about the thingamajagger

Hey violence can you pm me the address of that stronghold place? I may show up, pending homework and stuff.

:phone:

Geist

Smash Master
Ah right, that place. I didn't realize press start and the stronghold were the same place. That is totally hype, that's walking distance from my place.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yo guys, it sounds like Press Start wants to start holding biweeklies or weeklies starting around January.

CRTs, 4 stock, 8 min stock match time limit, our stage list, items off.
Awesome!

For anyone who feels like playing, I'll be at Magic Stronghold tomorrow from about 7 pm with a melee setup. If people show up, I will not play magic, and will play Melee with them instead. Otherwise it's just another way for me to keep my hands warm in between rounds since Stronghold gets balls cold. Practice dat technical.
I might be there tomorrow!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Royal...w;FTYT7wIdMmqr-CEeY5h7Zga7FQ&vpsrc=0&t=m&z=17

So Press Start just got 4 large CRTs... I think they're serious about having us.

Biweeklies with a ton of TV's? This **** is getting pretty hype.
That's pretty ****ing HYPE!!!!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
if i'm not piss tired from writing my paper right now i'll go...<3

but could one of you cats maybe bring an extra controller? :<

finished my paper

totally not going LOL

Top Bottom