• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
sure adam, i'd want to record mm's though, to see how i play.
so maybe when marvic is over as well? and also i don't have five bucks atm. LOL but when i do have money, we can do like just any character mm as well : D
but tmr smash maybe man, i'll probably wake up late but i probably gotta go somewhere around 7:30 pm. soo maybe before then
give me a call in the late afternoon, if i wake u beforehand i'll call u

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
sure adam, i'd want to record mm's though, to see how i play.
so maybe when marvic is over as well? and also i don't have five bucks atm. LOL but when i do have money, we can do like just any character mm as well : D
but tmr smash maybe man, i'll probably wake up late but i probably gotta go somewhere around 7:30 pm. soo maybe before then
give me a call in the late afternoon, if i wake u beforehand i'll call u
can't. going to moms for dinner.

booshk

Smash Lord
can't play till earliest thursday , which i'll probably spend sleeping because my midterm is that day.
sorry man! smash this weekend foshoes though.

MANUEL sorry i didnt answer your text/calls ytd, my sleeps harsh screwed (sleep at 8 am wake up at 10 pm(don't even know i can slepe that long)) but yesterday i promised my gf to go to nightmarket.
hopefurry we play this weekends juys. GOTTA STUDY NOW juhbye

booshk

Smash Lord
lmao
my gamer tag isnt even booshk its just some random name i made up.. LOL but eh :)

gg's sion
nap time so tired : (

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
i think we should host an smashfest for eric and vincent(they are coming from honduras next monday)

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.
u forgot to tell pple ur youtube channel name

Sion

Island of Horizon
i took it down to like fix it around a bit

open for editing/suggestions
keep in mind that this was rushed and only put up for information editing purposes.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL sion harsh hacks man

LOl i barely play fox!!! but its ok one day itll be my worthy secondary ; ) good stuff man, those r the only active players now? seems like the list is so much smaller than before :(

Sion

Island of Horizon
these guys are active as far as my knowledge goes, that's why i posted to see if i missed anyone or if my information was incorrect.

booshk, do you want me to put you down as only marth then? i'll also put slade down as falco for now.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i could add you guys on the list, but i haven't seen you guys post once on this thread. i'm not gonna discriminate, but i have no idea who you guys even are, with the exception of you, mr firefly. i put that list up as a beta list because:
1. i have limited information
2. i don't even know if i missed anyone
3. no one else looks like they're gonna do it

booshk

Smash Lord
it doesn't really matter, i just think my fox isn't really good enough to be my other main yet! hope it will soon though lol :) manuel style with sheik lmao

let's play this weekend man, maybe with manuel/bun?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, the Brawl players don't really post here...a list would be nice for any stray Brawl players that come by looking for people though. That said, I don't really want to make a list now because I'm not in B.C. now, a bunch of other people are also gone elsewhere, and nothing's really happened in the last month or so anyway.

:005:

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'm up for smash on the weekend, booshk.

firejake: it's up to you guys whether or not you want to make your own seperate list. i'm just sayin' that i don't know any of you guys so i can't exactly update your information

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm up for smash any time during the week too. Almost, usually though.

Ambios/Jamie/Jiggs to be added from Westbank

Benanas/Ben/Shiek/Kelowna addage too.

Crispii = Chris from Kelowna

jugfingers = Kaelen from Vernon

Tim should have Various location LOL

Edgew/e = Brennan

good stuff Sion!

Top Bottom