• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Get@Will

Smash Champion
「Dead Master」 says:
trees
well i'm going out today
i'll msg you if you're online
Yakal ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ I Emily says:
wat
「Dead Master」 says:
hahahaha
to eat
Yakal ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ I Emily says:
you eat?
wtf

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
**** im stoked! training for tuesday when i go eat 2 orders of #26 at pho hoa with dani, vince & eric!! if i dont finish it i gotta pay for dani + the 2 orders this is ***** DO OR DIE!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
theres a pho hoa close to where i eat. i always order pho dac biet and sometimes with iced coffee

Patooty

Smash Ace
2 phở is cake

shìt better be frêe for winning. someone give me that challengẹ. Frêe fơod lol

phở hòa is huge. I just found out they have it in Korea too. most of the times it aint so good round here though :\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Joyce and Kingsway nukkuh. 24 hour place just up kingsway from joyce. The best pho I know of in all of the greater Vancouver. Pho Lan accross from Richmond city hall has the best spring rolls though IMO.

booshk

Smash Lord
pho 78 beside rush is my fav. i actually like pho hoa , dunno about you guys. pho queen near tapioca express/richmond sushi is quite good as well. there's a pho in the complex beside parker too, it's owned by asians but it's still pretty good. i like lemongrass as well

pho lan if u look around there's so many flies and the walls are sticky and the plates they take out ur pho on has like trillion litres of dirt on there so i never went back after eating there for a solid 2 years, and having that epiphany

/phoessay

booshk

Smash Lord
oooh ive heard about pho queen ill have to try it some time.

booshk lets smash and eat pho mang
yo shiet im down!!! we never play even though we both live in richmond lolol!!

imma pm you my number man, and u pm me yours so we can text each other when we wanna smash :p i just finished smashing with eric and adam!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Would anyone be interested in coming to Surrey during summer for smashfests? Me and Jhim might host some and we're wondering who would be interested.
I definitely interested!

i took it down to like fix it around a bit

open for editing/suggestions
keep in mind that this was rushed and only put up for information editing purposes.
teach me how to do that and I will to my best to keep it updated! So I can put that list on the 1st post of this thread!

Sion lets play smash!!

I wanna host a smash tournament this summer... what works best for you guys?

Sion

Island of Horizon
that was just a beta list, erc. i'm planning on using excel for the list, not photoshop. anyways, i'm down for smash on the weekends preferably, but i might be able to do weekdays. just give me a shout on msn.

do a tournament anytime. i'll go to your house past midnight if i must.

btw welcome back, erc!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
a new pho hoa opened 5 mins from my house, which is pretty awesome since it takes me like 30 mins to get to chinatown, and it tastes just as great.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll go to surrey smashfests will. Since I'm at the university a lot of the time anyway.

l337 post on this account yay win life etc

Top Bottom