• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol get at WILL!

LOL @ eric today. "Hey James, you should try teching sometime." LOL shadup bully!!!
GGs.

Manuel and Tiep come over this week.
Roby where you at???

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
July 10th I would much appreciate it if Tiep, Roby, Yakal, Evan, Vish, and Ryan would MM me for $5 a piece. At least the ones that show up anyways. Hopefully I won't dissapoint everyone this time and will be able to partially justify my cocky and arrogant comments.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
pffft

Should've seen the first stock of Sion vs me in our mm on Sunday. THAT was good tech chasing. It's recorded too, just need some team combo with Will and Yakal to get it up or something.

Eric and Tiep <3

Manuel and Roby where you at this week come smash you're like 1 minute away? lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ASDFHASFOHOWH

2PM IS GOING TO VANCOUVER

AHHHHI HATE YOU ALL

WILL YOU SUCK

<angryyelling

Get@Will

Smash Champion
pffft

Should've seen the first stock of Sion vs me in our mm on Sunday. THAT was good tech chasing. It's recorded too, just need some team combo with Will and Yakal to get it up or something.
word. Bamesy was getting off on Sion, but then chocked on his last night's dinner or some crap. But it was hella fun to watch :bee:

Sorry Sion :(

Top Bottom