• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
speaking of samus, who was the guy who only played as samus(as far as i saw) in melee and had that match with me which went for 3 minutes before the first kill?

the way you glided around FD without attacking was hilarious.
I'm that green Samus. We need to play more.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, thanks for coming Rohins, despite the bad turn-out. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen again at future events. -_-;;

The real problem isn't just that people couldn't make it, it's that so many people said they would, but copped out. Come on guys, you gotta commit! Very dissapointing >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
there was like 10 people? That's not even a tournament >_>

Though i would love to do a all falcon tournament, i never done that before. =) I bet I can crush you all! muahaha!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Yeah, thanks for coming Rohins, despite the bad turn-out. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen again at future events. -_-;;

The real problem isn't just that people couldn't make it, it's that so many people said they would, but copped out. Come on guys, you gotta commit! Very dissapointing >_>
It's all good, I had fun chillin. I'll still pop by if I'm in town (...country xD)

Metà

Smash Master
there was like 10 people? That's not even a tournament >_>

Though i would love to do a all falcon tournament, i never done that before. =) I bet I can crush you all! muahaha!
Yeah, I had an idea for a side event at my tournament I'm hosting in January, that I call 'Tri-Falcon'. It's basically 3 rounds of pools, then a finals match, but each pool is Falcon-only in a different smash game. It would go Brawl --> SSB --> Melee. I dunno if people would like that idea though. Personally I think it's the greatest idea EVER, but others might not think so.

On a completely unrelated note:

RIP GEORGE CARLIN
1937 - 2008
:'(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah, I had an idea for a side event at my tournament I'm hosting in January, that I call 'Tri-Falcon'. It's basically 3 rounds of pools, then a finals match, but each pool is Falcon-only in a different smash game. It would go Brawl --> SSB --> Melee. I dunno if people would like that idea though. Personally I think it's the greatest idea EVER, but others might not think so.

On a completely unrelated note:

RIP GEORGE CARLIN
1937 - 2008
:'(
omg.. all falcon in all 3 smashes? lol... i only like melee style falcon =P much more fun.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master

unityole

Smash Lord
lol yeah really, it's about time you Vancouverites had to travel to a BC tourney ;]
jk

Yay for support :)
since theres gonna be 64 tourney in aug 16th at your tourney, im sure to be there.
i just have to find a way to travel there. BUS FTW?

Metà

Smash Master
Anyone up for a smashfest this Saturday at SFU? Anyone up for any day of the week, before July 9th? Seriously, I'm so bummed that I'm going to miss another big tournament at SFU; I just want to get in as much Smash as I can before I leave for MN. And then when I get there I'm going to try to find more people to play against. lol

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Logic beckons... why!? Why would you do that, Sakurai.

It's like clubbing a child to death with a "baby on board" sign.
Well, he buffed him for Melee and then people wouldn't stop making crappy jokes about him so he downgraded him.

I'm not kidding about Falcon being his favourite in 64 btw, he said so himself in an interview or mailbag or something.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hi west coast (or some of it at least)! Who hear would make the journey to Toronto for a smash tournament (Melee guaranteed with pools and doubles can't say if we'd even have Brawl or not). For that matter, how many of you still play Melee.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
We're tossing around ideas for summer, or early fall. We realize to get people from distances are far as BC we'd need to do it in summer. So likely late August. We're trying to see how much interest there is.

Metà

Smash Master
I'll be in Minnesota in August, which is not too far from Toronto, but I doubt I'd be able to make it out there. I also have relatives there that I sometimes visit so I guess it's a possibility, but chances are slim. : /

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I'm coming, but if I have to play a Brawl match, forgetaboutitttt!!!

FRIENDS!

Know this!

I will be in Vancouver from approximately July 12th to approximately July 19th.

Discuss.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
We're tossing around ideas for summer, or early fall. We realize to get people from distances are far as BC we'd need to do it in summer. So likely late August. We're trying to see how much interest there is.
I would for sure be interested in coming to Toronto for your tournament.. However I am very very unsure if I would be able to make it. It greatly depends on whats going on at my job at the time and when you host the tournament. I hope to be able to come though.

YES I DO STILL PLAY MELEE!

unityole

Smash Lord
FRIENDS!

Know this!

I will be in Vancouver from approximately July 12th to approximately July 19th.
Discuss.
thats excellent, a 2 day tournament happening on 12/13.
melee + 64 main on the 12th, brawl main on the 13th.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
We're trying to pull Americans to come up and attend. It's difficult though. We're still working on how many people we'd get locally and a venue. We're going to try to have a venue choosen by the end of June, what day(s) in August/September work best for you guys? Would the last weekend of August be good?

Top Bottom