• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
hey Adam White Rock guy said...

Outta my mind, but that's okay, I was never inside it. says:
Can you do me a favour? If you talk to your brother before I get a chance to, can you tell him I'm sorry our convoy got messed up?
Outta my mind, but that's okay, I was never inside it. says:
And that It was caused by me walking with that guy to my car, to get the jumper cables

and Adam please learn to give other players more respect that they have gotten better at the game as well.. which i need to work on also sometimes...

Patooty

Smash Ace
He's actually much better than last GC I went to... I think it was November?
Thought I had a chance too 'till I got 2-0'd in pools. He's too fast now.

AIDS

Smash Lord
congradulations everyone and robbie you did AMAZING, you did well to john, as Adam would say "As far as Canadian smashers go i guess guys" lol

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Aaron is definately not as good as Chexr
Otto completely ***** him 3-0 in their MM. Eric beat him. Nate beat him and in teams it was definately Chexr carrying the team with his rests.

I am still mad for losing in teams.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sounds like it was a good tourney. :] nice job B.C, everyones improving rapidly.

Btw If anyone wants to smash these weekdays after 5 I'm down, need to record to for my vid :>

AIDS

Smash Lord
Sounds like it was a good tourney. :] nice job B.C, everyones improving rapidly.

Btw If anyone wants to smash these weekdays after 5 I'm down, need to record to for my vid :>
roby, go through what we recorded today and like write down the times in the tape for all the nice combo's and stuff.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Whoa i didn't even notice those BC awards till manuel mentioned them, congrats to everyone, especially tony, he earned that one.

GG everyone, except Ryab. BG for him and his wet fart that woke everyone up at drews. SHAME.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol John, looks like you needed some of my Ganon power? =P j/k

Noobking, no johns, hard brackets don't exist.. a true warrior overcomes every adversaries =D If you can't beat a certain someone then you don't deserve to win, simple as that.

Also it doesn't matter if you 3 stocked someone in friendlies.. nothing is on the line. (Unintentional sandbagging) Also it's mean saying that straight in someone's face.. it's like HAHA i 3 stocked you, you suck. What matters is you beat these people in the tournament bracket in sets when the time comes and there is no 2nd chances. People will try to survive no matter what so ... KILL OR BE KILLED! That's how it goes =P

AIDS

Smash Lord

Noobking, no johns, hard brackets don't exist.. a true warrior overcomes every adversaries =D If you can't beat a certain someone then you don't deserve to win, simple as that.

Also it doesn't matter if you 3 stocked someone in friendlies.. nothing is on the line. (Unintentional sandbagging) Also it's mean saying that straight in someone's face.. it's like HAHA i 3 stocked you, you suck. What matters is you beat these people in the tournament bracket in sets when the time comes and there is no 2nd chances. People will try to survive no matter what so ... KILL OR BE KILLED! That's how it goes =P
wow kage, your post have like doubled in the last month, you are posting on this thread more then gimpy now! lol

adam still did alright.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
roby, go through what we recorded today and like write down the times in the tape for all the nice combo's and stuff.
Yeah, I would like to see that long moonwalk Keith was bragging about. lol

Speaking of which are you going over to his place next week? I'll be there for sure if you are :)

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
keith and a long monwalk sounds like bs lol, but ya roby tony kieth i invite you all to smash with me this thursday please talk to me before then to see if i can a get you all here : D well record and stuff missing dan 2 made me want to smash reallly badly o_0

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
Aaron is definately not as good as Chexr
Otto completely ***** him 3-0 in their MM. Eric beat him. Nate beat him and in teams it was definately Chexr carrying the team with his rests.

I am still mad for losing in teams.
haha it was my bad on brinstar, shoulda had that. and i wasnt able to gay the fox enough /mad at manuel.

AIDS

Smash Lord
keith and a long monwalk sounds like bs lol, but ya roby tony kieth i invite you all to smash with me this thursday please talk to me before then to see if i can a get you all here : D well record and stuff missing dan 2 made me want to smash reallly badly o_0
we have school/work on the next day, thursday seems odd, i normally smash with roby overnight on sat, and through sunday before church which starts at 6:30 pm, maybe that is a better idea?

merf

Smash Rookie
I really never new that their were so many tournaments, but i would so like to come to one. I live near kelowna B.C. I want to say that this is the coolest thing ever. I'm new to the forums, so i kinda wanted to say hi.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeah do it over the weekend. Keith you think I'm gonna through hours of tapes?

If anyone wants to smash right NOW, ####

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yeah do it over the weekend. Keith you think I'm gonna through hours of tapes?

If anyone wants to smash right NOW, ####
well roby, i was hoping you would be kind enough to take an hour and a half of browsing off for me, but i guess ill add it to my collection of tapes, put it aside and do not record over it, i will come and get it soon enough.

P

pokemonrulez

Are there any upcoming smashfests/ tourneys coming up? I tried searching but i couldn't find any >_>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Yeah, kinda like how you didn't deserve to win AME due to not having to play Eric. *jokes*

I was very polite to aaronsmashguy in person actually. We had like 1 match and then just chatted for a bit cuz someone had to take their tv and the tournament was ending. All I'm saying is I'm dissapointed with how I placed. That's all. Especially when I was gunning for so much more then just 13th. As godly as KA-master is I just felt I would be able to handle it when it came down to it. Didn't even make it there, and because of a Fox who doesn't spam and knows when to approach ganon and execute the basic combos well along with a healthy side of MINDGAMES. I'm used to playing spammy, technical fox's... like manuel, robbie, eric, and the like. My other loss was to Chexr whom I'm pretty sure no matter what I would not have been able to beat cuz I don't know how to DI against Puff's like that.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Sorry, no pros here. We're total noobs; especially Eric. My mewtwo is probably better than his, and that makes me a better player. NO JOHNS ERIC, MY MEWTWO IS TOO GOOD.

sorry, joke post, i'm tired -_-
You post when you're tired? the F*ck

anyways You're never online evan, smash friday?

SmashNewb

Smash Rookie
Cool, maybe i can finally get some smash action against some pros :)
Are there any upcoming smashfests/ tourneys coming up? I tried searching but i couldn't find any >_>
I really never new that their were so many tournaments, but i would so like to come to one. I live near kelowna B.C. I want to say that this is the coolest thing ever. I'm new to the forums, so i kinda wanted to say hi.
Isn't there like a UBC melee tournament this Saturday?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=137075

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
ya sorry my bad i meant to say friday but it came out as as thursday but ya talk to me on msn so we can like arrange it ya? and i dont have roby so like ask keith for my email

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha it was my bad on brinstar, shoulda had that. and i wasnt able to gay the fox enough /mad at manuel.
Pardon?
I also like the smash brothers game. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE Wiis are in stock?! PM Me PLEASE.
If you want to find out whether there is smash coming up, I suggest checking back on this thread. Perhaps we should start posting that stuff on the first page.
Isn't there like a UBC melee tournament this Saturday?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=137075
Yes, and there is also a SSB64 tournament happening at SFU on the same day. I'll be at the SFU one dishing out the 64 ****, along with Jack.
Where did you all come from?!

AIDS

Smash Lord
you see, lol people retired melee, planning to wait for brawl, i do not mind melee staying, i would almost perfer if we stayed with it, or make it almost the same, just improve the low tier, and make more stages(non-gay) i dunno, air combat does not look as fun, i know we can not know all until it comes out, but im not enjoying the udates so much. lol

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
lol its ok Adam i can John for myself... XD

and Carl u cry too when u lose....... ya? >_>

and it was a Laggy TV thats true, but its my own fault for not just choosing a Regular TV for our MM no Johns. I bet he would have beaten me on a Regular TV as well cause KAGE IS A WARRIOR!! ARRRRRR! am i rite?

Top Bottom