• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yes, go watch carls vid. its an interesting combo video featuring falco...

gimpy isn't interested in falco, but the vid is fantastic.

uhhhhh gimpyfish is the best poster of this topic, just to let you know.

oh ya...

<3 canada

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
smashfest at Adams place AKA NoobKings place tomorrow Sunday Oct. 22nd!

from 1pm-whenever
bring your own controller and an extra TV and Cube would be nice.

for people who dont know where adams place is just PM me or NoobKing!

Starscream

Smash Ace
Hi guys, this is my first post here. I'm looking to play in a tourney in the Lower Mainland since I haven't played in one yet since the game came out. I'm looking to see how I stack up against the more competitive players. I'm located in Burnaby. Unfortunately I can't play on weekends unless it's before 4 on Saturday and after 6 on Sunday because I have to work. I can play on weekdays anytime after 3 (teh highschool).

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Starscream: Welcome! There hasn't been too much in the way of smashfests going on for non-weekdays, but we'll see what these guys do (I also wouldn't mind a smashfest or two on weekdays). Tournaments, you may be out of luck, because all the ones I've seen seem to happen on weekends. Still, smashfest today from 1pm on, so maybe try for that?

And I'm trying to make it to the smasfest today, but homework pending.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hi guys, this is my first post here. I'm looking to play in a tourney in the Lower Mainland since I haven't played in one yet since the game came out. I'm looking to see how I stack up against the more competitive players. I'm located in Burnaby. Unfortunately I can't play on weekends unless it's before 4 on Saturday and after 6 on Sunday because I have to work. I can play on weekdays anytime after 3 (teh highschool).
welcome to smashboards. Like Khorsan said there is a smashfest happening today and if u want the address and such just PM me (Private Message)

There is a tournament in Northvan Starting at 1pm so maybe u can stay for one event. Its on Saturday Oct. 28th. See the thread for yourself... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85616

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Oh yeah i'm down for week days, I get off work at 2:00pm and basicly got the rest of the day ahead. Ushally I don't like playing in weekends sometimes.

I live on Imperial & McKay street.. 2 blocks from metrotown :-)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
starscream, i'm gimpyfish. the bowser guy from wa who posts in here a lot. i might stop by to visit sometime relatively soon and bowser it up

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
One bowser ditto MM doesn't really mean he is better. Its how good he does against several different people. I don't think pkm can go stock for stock against Manaclouds Marth or maybe even Taj's MewTwo.
Its like saying... Im better then MikeG because I was able to beat DSF's sheik where as MikeG lost to him in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ENyTeaIxgQ but really thats not true.

Top Bottom