• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol sorry Adam. But to me that question he asked seem to be really stupid. >.> Wouldn't you say so? Yes your Fox is okay. Just gotta calm do a little lol. Your trying to hard! Which messes you up. xD

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
omfg add me too :p tha_pimp_panther at html. Kyuu, you've made me a very happy guy tonight with your youtube videos. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks i'm silentwolf, but hey, i can shdl!

Jordan: Yes, I do main marth. I like to say i'm the best marth around...

but I'm not. I believe keith has a better marth than me. LOL I jest, I jest. Yes, Adam+Eric are THE bRoWn ToWn .

John, your fox isn't totally amazing, just pretty dammn amazing. So don't speak so poorly about adam's fox, although i'm pretty sure i can 4 stock it =P (JOKING!)

Adam, moneymatch your fox with my fox or marth =].

Gimpyfish62, I've heard that this gimpy fellow DOES have a cute boozer. I have also learned that he has lots of cool boozer emoticons on msn.

JORDAN : you must learn and respect TEAR. This is the top 4 players [i'm pretty sure] in BC and they all are located in Richmond and are azn in one way or another.

Tiep - brother to ryan, insanely cool nammer, mains as samus/marth, rhymes with meeh-ep.
Eric - brother to Adam, white guy laughs 2 much, mains as falco/doc, rhymes with hair-lick.
Adam - brother to Eric, 2cool4school, mains as ganon/sheik, rhymes with .. Madam.
Ryan - brother to Tiep, 14year old bigmouth, mains as fox/marth, rhymes with stylin' .

MANLI!! - Sensei to TEAR, spanish hotfellow, mains as marth/fox/sheik/falco/pikachu , rhymes with stanley, Jann Lee, banshee, pantry, granny (as in smith apples).

John - nammer fellow who never sleeps. Mains as peach/falco/fox. Rhymes with shone, drawn, dion (as in celine), prawn, etc.

Gimpy - random american who posts in our board. Insanely funny. Mains as BOOZER (bowser)/sheik. rhymes with gimped-me. and shrimpy. of course, he <3 canada.

smashboards screenname:
Tiep = patooty!
Eric = bluntedobject10
Adam= noobking something or other
Ryan= cowear

Manli= firexemblemxpryde
John= hitsugaya
Gimpy= gimpyfish62 (NO WAY?)

anyways, nice to have you here!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
TEAR is not top 4 smashers because I know im somewhere in between there. But we are the top 5 smashers around here no doubt about that.
Don't think were the top smashers? MM crew battle us. xD (I recommend doing this!)
Im just a little tired of people saying "TEAR are the best around." "John is also good but not as good." or something along the line of that.

Adam does not main Sheik either. Haven't seen him use Sheik for so long.
I do not main Fox or Falco this was like last year but not anymore.
Ryan doesn't have a big mouth. He is one of the most quiet smashers around here. He does have a funny laugh though.
I just want Jordan to get some of the facts straight around here.

So don't speak so poorly about adam's fox
I wasn't...

My msn is john_mach55@hotmail.com if you wanna talk or ask any questions.

Theres also a few people who I think you might be able to do decent against. I think its better if you start with some of the lower skill players first before going for the top. Just my opinion. I also hold some small get togethers with like 2 other people on thursdays if your interested

Tiep msg me if your going to play 02Jam. Theres this song I want you to play. Wanna see how good you really are lol

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Nice to meet ya Jordan, I'm Troy. I am kind of near the UBC area and if you ever wanna play, I go to that school so I can stop by when I am finished classes. I added you to msn, but in case you don't know who I am due to the overload of people, chinkboi253@hotmail.com is Troy Tham.

BTW KyUuKyUu - you live near UBC too? Let's play sometime!

Patooty

Smash Ace
firexemblemxpryde said:
I believe keith has a better marth than me.
LoL @ "keith has a better [enter character] than [enter person]".
lol sry keith, i just had to take a jab since Adam did =P

Manuel, I think you as a Marth-main should know what the Marth tier list in BC looks like. From what I've seen recently and from what I can remember, the Marth tier list here currently looks like:

Tiep
Ryan
Eric
John
Darius

Ryan thinks it's the same thing except with me and him switched =.=''. Eric might think the same thing except with him higher on the list, and I dunno what John thinks since he only just picked up Marth =P Anyway, that's just IMO, but I'm pretty ****ed sure that it's the top5 although the order might be shifted around a bit depending on who you ask.

Also, you should MM my Fox while you're doing all your Fox MMs =D

Hitsugaya said:
Im just a little tired of people saying "TEAR are the best around." "John is also good but not as good."
No worries John, TEAR knows you're mad good :) Personally I think you'll take top4 as well in the XygoteGames tourney.

Speaking of which, more people should register (register through E-Mail):
http://www.xygotegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=138

Welcome to the BC smash community, Jordan. You shouldn't underestimate yourself too much. A lot of your game is in your head ;) Hope to smash with you soon

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Welcome, JDZL! I'm Sean, who also happens to be fairly new to the smash community outside of the few friends he knew that played. Hopefully, I can find my way to a smashfest some time soon so we can play, as we might be close in skill level.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
I think I semi-main Marth now >_> UBC hax

Wasn't there that other guy who lived in UBC that you told me about over MSN, Eric?

Anyway whenever I see some random IC player with an IC avatar I assume it's emu

edit: JDZL whereabouts in UBC do you live?
wasn't it jacer who lived near/in UBC? T.T I don't know how I lost to him on march 18th

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
respect TEAR. This is the top 4 players [i'm pretty sure] in BC
You see the "i'm pretty sure" in there? I thought of you. =] i Know you're good.

I was joking about keith.

Marth tier goes:

ryan
tiep
eric
darius
john? haven't seen you play as marth very much, but i'll take Tiep's word for it.
manli
adam

hehe i put myself above adam. I'm still looking to moneymatch you, adam.

EDIT!!:! Marth rocks roy's socks.

lol i hope you guys get the pun.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
You see the "i'm pretty sure" in there? I thought of you. =] i Know you're good.

I was joking about keith.

Marth tier goes:

ryan
tiep
eric
darius
john? haven't seen you play as marth very much, but i'll take Tiep's word for it.
manli
adam

hehe i put myself above adam. I'm still looking to moneymatch you, adam.

EDIT!!:! Marth rocks roy's socks.

lol i hope you guys get the pun.
Actually i think the tier is like this

Ryan - Tiep - Eric - John?
Darius
Manli
Jeremy?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
mm which crew battle buddy? lol remember in vancouver vs richmond crew battle i took out mroe than my fair share of stock. and i beat tiep's mewtwo in low tier!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
=P I was joking of course. Is there a vid out for that one??

john, the whole thing about mains, I put their.. secondary characters. To the best of my knowledge, at least. I did recall you using falco+fox quite a bit before your peach Era.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
TEAR is the best around. John is also good but not as good.
And that's the last we heard of our friend Firestorm. His body was found later at a nearby viet rave with turnip markings and umbrella pokes deep in his ribs. He also smelled of crushed mushroom.

t00 good. It's obviously my fox is better than any of yours, for it is equal to m2k's. adam, when can you play marth dittos against me, mm or otherwise?

JDZL

Smash Rookie
Smashfest tomorrow my place starts at 1pm ends whenever..

everyones invited!:)

(jordan the new player from UBC is coming)
Hells Yes I'm coming! also, stress the new in that one. i'm quite psyched, to be honest.
I swear i'm gonna get lost on the way. I don't know my way around richmond. I actually dont know my way around anywhere, really. Bah... I'll print a map. gotta love translink.

you have a number i can call you at if any badness happens to me when i'm headin your way? (badness could take form in a number of things: getting lost, inability to operate your buzzer system due to incompetence, getting mugged by the kool-aid man ("OH YEAH!!!"), eating my way along a trail of breadcrumbs to lead me to an equally lost and incredibly irritated Hansel & Gretel, a seagull steals my sammich, etc...)

anyways, if you need to reach my, i have my cell number posted in my msn name.

I hope to meet a whole bunch of y'alls tomorrow.

jdzl

robyextreme

Smash Ace
^Get to a skytrain and get off at 22nd street station, take the 410 (Most boring bus ride in vancouver believe me) then get off at somewhere down railway.. totaly forgot havent been there in a while.

I might come Adam, I have to wait and see if I get called in for work or not.. hopefully NOT. :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
if you're coming from vancouver, just take the 98 b-line to richmond center (not to burrard, FROm burrard!) . Then, wait for the 410. About 10-15 minutes later, get off at "francis and railway" street. Call adam , and he'll come pick u up or something.

experience ftw~

Top Bottom