• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679

That's 100, then I know

8214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111745 follows it.

If you're really cool, you'll visit this : http://keithschofield.com/pi/ for an awesome pi music video which is the reason I tried to memorize pi in the first place.

edit: And I'll SING THAT if I ever go to a tourney/smashfest D:

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
nice vid!

ummm nice video!

I don't see much difference with the one you sent me and the one you just uploaded besides the credits in different places. I thought you were going to change it more. xD

yeah i thought u wood change more too ;)

theres strange quoting shenanagins going on up there...

i changed the speed of some of the clips and generally made it a bit sharper, i didn't expect anyone i sent it to to notice really haha xD

yes there is! O.o

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I don't see much difference with the one you sent me and the one you just uploaded besides the credits in different places. I thought you were going to change it more. xD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
theres strange quoting shenanagins going on up there...

i changed the speed of some of the clips and generally made it a bit sharper, i didn't expect anyone i sent it to to notice really haha xD

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
That was much better than most AMVs I've had to see >_>; It at least FIT. And all the scenes were from when Naruto was still awesome!

Now check out my SSBM video showing off my 1337 mindgames:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChwwVidj4FI

I just got a GameBridge and I wanted to test it out >_> It seems SSBM kinda lags though. 30 fps =/= good. Oh well, it's good for games that run like 30 fps so it should be useful when I get Tales of the Abyss. It lets me play console games on the computer if you're wondering. Also lets me record them.

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
Hm, I just have a video card that came with this connector thing which I connect the 'Cube to in order to play and record on the computer. It's really cool because you can set your SSBM match to be the desktop background while you're playing. All the videos I make are recorded that way o.o

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Took too much %, Rushan =P

btw, what's the guy @ SFU from EA's name?
I wavedashed too far and edgehogged by mistake >_> Other than that, it's from his grabs. Stupid grabs... doing damage and stuff.

His name was Cody I think. White guy (narrows it down to less than 50% of Vancouver). Also, a few more people are learning a bit of how advanced play kind of looks. One of 'em is trying to use techniques too I think. Hopefully more and more will catch on that there's more to the game than rolling and smashing!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yay I just got a video capture card. I can finally do some recording or if anyone wants to record during a smashfest or something. (ermm someone wants to make a combo vid?)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I will be going to The North Van tourney for sure. Im not to sure about the Xygote one. Depends if I can find the place alright and how long it will take to get there but definately going to the northvan one.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hopefully more and more will catch on that there's more to the game than rolling and smashing!
What the he11 are you talking about? rolling and forward smash is the best part of ssbm. The only thing better is charging roy's B move. zOMG it has phire. It COULD be a 1 hit kill!

all jokes aside.

Anyone wanna make me a LOVE HINA amv?
Oh... and keith has a vid of me and him up.. don't look at it lol. Baaaaaaaaaaaad match for me. ( i still win? =S )

<3 canada

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
You guys got it all wrong!

The best part of SSBM is to pick pikachu while screaming "Pikachu, I choose you!", then in the match press B and go "Pikachu, thunderjolt now!", and then down B "Pikachu, Thunder!" and in the event that you actually managed to kill someone, tault and say "pikaaa pikaaa" with your character.:laugh: Followed by a random mash of buttons and do random A moves, and the best finale is jumping off by accident and don't know how to jump back or Up B.

Real fighting is for noobs.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Can't make smashfest tomorrow, so don't wait up.

Anyways...
*kirby eats bowser, gets heartburn, takes Rolaids, dies of Rolaid overdose after eventual addiction to them*

Top Bottom