• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
but Marth > peach>bowser>j00! dammn i need to smash. I have no school on friday.. can we do something then??? or mebe saturday??? i finally got my computer back, future shop stole it =*( anyway, i'm pretty sure i'm quite good now. but i haven't played anyone like really good for so long! (if i'm just [good] then keith doesn't count as very good, i consistently 3/4 stock him with falco!??!) ohhh yeah. I play sheik now too lol. what's up guys!
Smashfest at my house on Saturday. We need to have our MM, man.

Metà

Smash Master
Can i still come on Friday?
I suppose, but if everyone else is coming on Saturday, I'd rather you come then. Btw, is anyone else coming?

saturday?? but I work! I have no school on friday man, anyone wanna smash then? by the way, i believe we only money matched $2 out of $15. so are you like crazy good now? no johns indeed.
Sure, you can come on Friday, but the smashfest is on Saturday.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
what time friday? i gotta pick up my gf from Eric Hamber at 1:50 --- you live in COquitlam? how do i bus there? would someone pick me up?"!? ERIC?? la. early morning smashfests! ftw!

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I can't do the saturday thing, but I can go for friday. I'm trying to find a way to car pool out if anyone has room?... If it's too much trouble, I should be able to bum a ride off my parents and then bus back home.

Still 1pm-8pm right, Metà?

Hehe I just thought of the Winter Olympics when there was this Chinese longtrack speedskater and her name was "Manli Wang" and the announcer/commentator people actually read it and laughed

Then they changed it to Wang Manli.. wonder why =P
For reasons other than the obvious, it might also have to do with the fact that in some places liek China or Japan, I believe they usually call a person by their last name followed by their first name. Obviously, it was probably more of an excuse to not say "Manly Wang," but oh well.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I can't do the saturday thing, but I can go for friday. I'm trying to find a way to car pool out if anyone has room?... If it's too much trouble, I should be able to bum a ride off my parents and then bus back home.

For reasons other than the obvious, it might also have to do with the fact that in some places liek China or Japan, I believe they usually call a person by their last name followed by their first name. Obviously, it was probably more of an excuse to not say "Manly Wang," but oh well.

...it's called sarcasm. and we're asian so we'd know last name schmagen

Metà

Smash Master

Yep. Btw, I've never really met you, but I'll assume you are who you say you are. PM me for the address.

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
I know, I just find it funny that 1) they actually put "Manli Wang" without noticing it, and 2) that the commentators laughed when they said it.

edit: John, just ignore emu like I do

haha~

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
omg me too guys. someone make an AMV for Love Hina with the song Tong Hua PLEASE!!!! i'd like die. i have watched like 20 amv's for love hina tonight i'm so in love with like my gf right now. now. GO MAKE! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ye therefore ! not smash bros related at ALL but do it! and meta, is ur smash on or off?!?! GOO MAKE

Song: Tong Hua - Guang Liang
Anime: Love Hina
Quality: friggin amazing!

<3 you!

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Yesh. I think most of the people here are asian =D. Sucks that my bro and I can't smash with you guys now ("because we're asian.") Go Azn's in Survivor wooo >.>

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
I still need your address Meta!... I'm trying to make it down there and back, and I should be there for most of, if not all, the day.

EDIT: Apparently I missed that you lived in Coquitlam. That is too far at this point, because my mother has an injured foot and can't drive out that far. Another time I guess...

eszutu

Smash Rookie
Yesh. I think most of the people here are asian =D. Sucks that my bro and I can't smash with you guys now ("because we're asian.") Go Azn's in Survivor wooo >.>
YES go the asian team (aka "puka) they've come in first for the all the (two) challenges so far

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeah man, my parents are both spanish and I'M asian =P

serious, you live in bc, you know such abbreviations as

bbt
ddr
amv
brb
bby

etc. =] la

You know what ELSE asians are good at? MAKING AMV to asian songs!

song: Tong Hua - guang liang
anime: Love Hina!

=| please! gO fOrTh My AsIaN bRoThErS!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
$pite has the best G&W and Kirby in BC.
And No im not gonna make you a amv video. Im already helping Tiep with something and its pretty hard doing his already.
Xygote is a tournament in Ladner BC theres a tournament thread in the tournament page so find it register and go! xD

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol. well... gimpy, since you rock at this...

i have some videos recorded on vcr. friend got a program, we have it on comp, but the file is 192 mb :| how do i reduce this!?!?! also, I DO need a Love Hina AMV with the song Tong Hua by Guang Liang. <3 gimpy!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
xygote -?? where?

what's that? JOHN? YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A TONG HUA AMV TO LOVE HINA? this is kinda sidetrack, but who's got the best G&W in bc?
I shall take back that title I never had.

$pite has the best G&W and Kirby in BC.
And No im not gonna make you a amv video. Im already helping Tiep with something and its pretty hard doing his already.
Xygote is a tournament in Ladner BC theres a tournament thread in the tournament page so find it register and go! xD
I SHALL TAKE BACK THAT TITLE I NEVER HAD!!!

Top Bottom